• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heart & Soul League

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
    Oh well, no great loss. It is unfortunate that most of the new challengers with the exception of thegeneticway are whiney noobs who cry and quit because they can't win. So with that I raise my glass to thegeneticway for being the best of the new challengers and wish him good luck against ckn. Hopefully we can get some more new challengers that are decent.

Thanks Greene! :)

Also, is your gym open now? Since a few days ago or so, you said you were closed but when you battled, I figured it was open, but I didn't want to be rude and ask you If I could battle you when I'm ready, and you say you're not open or something like that.

I feel like I rambled a lot ~

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Thanks Greene! :)

Also, is your gym open now? Since a few days ago or so, you said you were closed but when you battled, I figured it was open, but I didn't want to be rude and ask you If I could battle you when I'm ready, and you say you're not open or something like that.

I feel like I rambled a lot ~

You are by far the best new challenger and considering you beat me that is pretty good^^

On a more related note who will be taking garchomp's position? I can always fill in until a new leader is chosen as i am going to be bored since my battle with aero probaly won't be until the weekend depending on how much homework he get's.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    You are by far the best new challenger and considering you beat me that is pretty good^^

On a more related note who will be taking garchomp's position? I can always fill in until a new leader is chosen as i am going to be bored since my battle with aero probaly won't be until the weekend depending on how much homework he get's.

Tomorrow we have shortened periods, so I don't think we'll be getting too much homework. (I don't have to be at school until 10:50 as compared to the usual 7:45)

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    So this is the state of things; Garchomp quit in a rather unhelpful, unclassy, disrespectful, childish, and uncharacterful way on his profile, and JoltIce has not been officially fired for ignoring the league outright. Instead of replacing them, the number of gyms has been reduced to 8, and this will be the final number. Anyone who has the Volt and/or Soil Badges should remove them from their sigs. Note that this doesn't put anybody at a disadvantage as the number is reduced for everybody.

On the note of other gyms, Bakuzen hasn't been on in awhile, last I heard he was having issues getting a good Snorlax breed but the lack of contact is discouraging. Also, Anime if you still have issues with Wi-Fi times then I require that you send me a schedule for the OP of what times that you will be available, and I'd appreciate it that you don't ignore this request this time as it is mandatory.

Mike, the unfortunate state of things is that 3 gyms are currently in a shaky status so if something opens up there I will give you a shout for it.

And genetic, I'll gladly take your challenge, just not tonight as I am ready to crash here.

Finaly, Painter, don't be discouraged, lein's new Pokemon isn't that good theoretically.

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    Tomorrow we have shortened periods, so I don't think we'll be getting too much homework. (I don't have to be at school until 10:50 as compared to the usual 7:45)

Lucky lol^^

Although i shouldn't complain as my math teacher is pregnant and i will not have homework the whole six week's she is out.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
    So this is the state of things; Garchomp quit in a rather unhelpful, unclassy, disrespectful, childish, and uncharacterful way on his profile, and JoltIce has not been officially fired for ignoring the league outright. Instead of replacing them, the number of gyms has been reduced to 8, and this will be the final number. Anyone who has the Volt and/or Soil Badges should remove them from their sigs. Note that this doesn't put anybody at a disadvantage as the number is reduced for everybody.

On the note of other gyms, Bakuzen hasn't been on in awhile, last I heard he was having issues getting a good Snorlax breed but the lack of contact is discouraging. Also, Anime if you still have issues with Wi-Fi times then I require that you send me a schedule for the OP of what times that you will be available, and I'd appreciate it that you don't ignore this request this time as it is mandatory.

Mike, the unfortunate state of things is that 3 gyms are currently in a shaky status so if something opens up there I will give you a shout for it.

And genetic, I'll gladly take your challenge, just not tonight as I am ready to crash here.

Finaly, Painter, don't be discouraged, lein's new Pokemon isn't that good theoretically.

Hey thats not nice, my new pokemon is amanzing and if u didnt know its strategy already u would be surprised to hell >=O

(hahaha jokes jokes)

Greene1516

Years
    Already have a challenge so you will have to wait. I don't have enough time on my hands to be taking several challengers on a list like others do, so challenge me again another time and take somebody else for now.

Greene1516

Years
    BTW guys, anyone who wins all eight badges will be granted an honourary badge case which they cannot lose. I am announcing this now because 4 challengers are now one badge away from the elites. Just to clarify for all of you, once a challenger gets the badges he will always have them. He will have to defeat the E4 with the same team and without losing to any, but should he lose and have to restart, he starts with the first elite. Same should be said for any future champion that is decrowned; he will be able to start at the elites. This is to stop the league going stale by potentially having a challenger challenge the gyms twice. In the long run the record of badges could be wiped for then champions if the gym roster has changed significantly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back