• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heartbeat PG 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horo

Wither Within My Sight
    Years
    Horo clenched his fist and prepared for a battle. He leered into the eyes of his opponent. The woman introduced herself as Prisilla, she was accompanied by a Swampert and a Staraptor. The two titans roared at Horo and his pokemons trying to intimidate them, but they stood their grounds.

"Terraking, Dreadwing, the opponents look tough, so don't underestimate them..." Terraking and Dreadwing nodded in aknowledgment. "Prepare yourselves." Prisilla stared Horo down, and finally threw down an order.

"Swampert, tackle attack now!" The Swampert charged at Terraking at high velocity. Terraking quickly braced himself. Prisilla watched in enjoyment.

"Terraking counter it with your own tackle!" Horo ordered Terraking.

"BLAH!" Terraking advanced forth and locked his hands with Swamperts. They both were equal in power but Swampert had a little more thrust thank Terraking and managed to flip him over. The Blastoise got back up on his feet instantly and was ordered to shoot a high pressure Hydro Pump. His cannons ejected out and targeted the Swampert, it loaded and blasted.

Prisilla was amazed at how fast the Blastoise had recovered from his fall. "Swampert dodge it." Swampert swayed to his left, but wasn't fast enough and had his right portion of his body blasted and was rocketed towards the solid door. "Staraptor assisst Swampert!" Prisilla's Staraptor flew next to Swampert and helped him up.

"Terra don't celebrate yet! Dreadwing use Hypnosis!" Dreadwing focused his eyes onto the Staraptor waiting for him to peer back into his eyes, but the Staraptor quickly showed his resistance to the Hypnosis and flew forth to Dreadwing. "Dreadwing watch out!" The Staraptor was now next to Dreadwing.

"Staraptor! BRAVE BIRD!" Prisilla's Staraptor charged with full impact and had a direct hit to Dreadwing sending him to the ground. "One more hit like that and your Crobat won't see daylight." She smirked.

"Dreadwing!" It was too late to regret his orders, he had to come up with another tactic. "Terraking blow them away with another Hydro Pump!" The two cannons locked onto both opponents and shot out another high pressure blast. The Staraptor easily dodged it, but the Swampert seemed like he was up for another beating.

The blast hit Swampert directly, but he was still standing. Horo saw the fluke he had just made, by targeting two different pokemons his Hydro Pump was weaker and was easily retaliated with a Water Gun attack made by the Swampert.

"Swampert use Earthquake with full force!" Dreadwing hadn't recovered from his fall, the Earthquake hit both Terraking and Dreadwing. Dreadwing had enough and couldn't get up. "What an amature, your Crobat was pathetic."

Horo was furious. "You take that back!" This was dangerous, Dreadwing was wiped out and Staraptor itself wasn't even injured yet. Horo had only one pokemon left, his Growlithe which was still the baby of his team. This is bad, Kanyal (Growlithe) doesn't have enough experience to fight yet, but what can I do? Horo had to send him out to at least aid Terraking. "Kanyal," Horo paused and hesitated, "Aid Terraking!" The little canine growled in anger of her fallen comrade. Horo wasted no time.

"HAHAHAH! A puny Growlithe?" Prisilla laughed hysterically and ordered her Swampert to do another Earthquake.

"Kanyal leap in the air and dodge it! Terraking counter it with Earthquake!" Terraking created his own Earthquake and matched the Swamperts. Kanyal jumped and avoided the attack. She was still int he air when Staraptor charged at her. "Kanyal, use Fire Blast!" Kanyal whipped up a flaring blast and targeted the Staraptor, the Staraptor barely dodged it and got his left wing burned.

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    Sasuga stood ready for what was to come. He was face to face with an enemy who revealed a Monster Ball in his hand. It was time to battle, but Sasuga's only Pokemon was Koratta. He was not sure if the little mouse could do this alone, but all his other Pokemon were lost. Koratta was weaker than the others. The only thing Koratta could do would be to use his speed and evasion and maybe trick the opponent in some way. Wat would be the outcome of this battle? Don't worry . . . he told himself. He hasn't sent out his Pokemon yet . . . He doubted it would be a weak one though.

With a confident expression on his face, the other Trainer threw the ball and it opened as it landed on the floor. Out came a red, winged lizard, spitting flames angrily. Sasuga knew the Pokemon at once. It's my Lizardon! With a single command from the enemy, Lizardon breathed a flame emission at Sasuga and Koratta.

The boy threw himself aside and Koratta avoided it, too, landing on the floor ready to fight. The little Pokemon stood in front of Lizardon, knowing that it was an old friend, but would not let her hurt anyone.

"Lizardon!" Sasuga yelled and got up from the floor.

As Lizardon breathed a ray of fire once again toward Koratta, Sasuga threw himself into the battle. He wasn't going to let his two friends fight. Whatever the enemies had done to Lizardon it was not the Pokemon's fault. In his attemot to stop the battle, Sasuga was burned by the flames and landed on the floor again. Koratta was afraid, but leaped forward for a lightning speed attack.

"Koratta!" Sasuga tried to get up, but it hurt so much. He was too hurt, but he wanted to help his friends.

"Kill the rat!" The enemy Trainer ordered the flying lizard. Sasuga's Fire-Type Pokemon slashed at the smaller creature, trying to tear him apart with the sharp claws. The attack missed however, which seemed to anger the Trainer. Instead, the manipulated Lizardon turned around and gave the Koratta a smash with the tail. The mouse flew and landed on Sasuga.

"Koratta . . ." His little friend was weak. The strike had been too much for him.

"What're you gonna do now?" his opponent asked. "You don't have any more Pokemon?" He sounded sure of that. "Then I will just see that this Lizardon sends you away from this world!"

Lizardon stepped forward, ready to send away yet another Kaen Housha, flame emission, at Sasuga and Koratta.

"Lizardon, no! It's me, Sasuga."

"Koratta!" the smaller Pokemon said.

The dragon-like Pokemon seemed to hesitate in her attack. The Trainer behind urged her on, but nothing seemed to happen. She was fighting Sasuga after all and wasn't Sasuga her Trainer, her best friend? It made no sense. Yet, there was a strong force from somewhere, telling her to go on. Telling her to destroy these meaningless beings. A force too strong to resist. Lizardon resumed her attack and that was all it would take . . .

The flame Pokemon was suddenly struck by a large rock and fell to the side. The fire she was going to release from her mouth became nothing but smoke and a few useless sparks.

"What is that Pokemon doing here?" the Trainer, or Pokemon thief or whatever he was, said. "Who let the Gorounya out here?!"

"Gorounya!" Sasuga could see that it was another of his Pokemon. The golem Pokemon gave the lizard a tackle and the fire attack that returned was a miss. Lizardon had been struck by surprise. There was chances of Gorounya winning this battle.

Lizardon used the claws, but the rock Pokemon took little damage from such attacks. Another body blow brougth the tired lizard down. The Trainer saw this and escaped as fast as he could.

Sasuga managed to get up and reach the defeated Pokemon. He laid his hand genlty on her long neck and she opened her eyes and looked at him. Sasuga . . . she thought. Whatever spell that had been upon her it was gone now.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Sydren ran up the stairs, not caring that Horo had told him to leave once the generators were destroyed, he knew things would only get worse the higher they went. He didn't know what floor they were on, so he just ran.

Eventually he had to stop and catch his breath, and sighed, "Man these rebels sure are extreme..." he said to no one in particular as he beheld the destruction in the room next to him. He then resumed his race upward.

As he reached yet another floor, probably the fifth or sixth he thought, Ralts, still riding his shoulders, cried out. Sydren suddenly stopped, not knowing what was wrong, "What is it Ralts?" Ralts then pointed toward the stairs, and Sydren saw that a large section had been knocked out, he had almost ran down a hole...

"How will I get past this?"

"You won't" a voice from a nearby room said.

"We're here to stop you...."

Sydren then turned to see two large men approaching, Pokeballs in hand.

geckoriot

THE MIGH'Y POOCH
    Years
    "I don't know what you're doing here, miss," a low masculine voice hissed. Skatey froze and spun around, staring into the face of a sleazy old grunt.
    "But I think you and that pretty little mongrel would do better in the contest arena." he said, snorting arrogantly. An indignant Poochy roared forward, her mane bristling defencively, her pearly white fangs bared menacingly.
    She didn't look quite so pleasant after this enraged transformation; and the intimidated grunt - yet to send out his Pokemon - was surprised by her might, stumbling backwards and just barely managing to avoid tripping over his own feet.

"Poochy! Bite him!" Skatey yelled with a mischievous grin. Poochy readied herself and leapt towards the man, but, bearing a smug smirk, he pegged an Ultraball straight at her that collided with the side of her head, sending her crashing into the tiled floor. "Poochy!" Skatey whimpered. But as soon as she hit the ground, she bounced back up onto her 4 feet and braced herself for the monster that was about to materialize in front of her and her trainer.

The ball opened, a broad white flash forming the outline of a Snorlax. The Snorlax's stubby legs were struggling under its immense belly weight, and it overbalanced, landing painfully on its backside and causing a light tremor. "LAAAAX--" it murmured through a wind pressure-altering yawn.
    Both trainer and Pokemon were taken aback;

"Snowlax?" Skatey muttered, confused, and looked up bewildered at the grunt. "I'm sorry but... this just isn't very formidable at all." she added.
    The man laughed arrogantly, folding his arms behind his head.

"Come on then girly, let's see you put a dent in my Snorlax." Skatey raised a brow. Despite herself, she had to admit, this would be a challenge. She couldn't expect her lightweight duo of dogs who knew mostly physical attacks to cause much impact, but she had to save face; if she switched to Dragonite, it would look pathetic.
    "First, let's see if you can get that thing off it's arse." she countered aggressively.
    Again, the man laughed.

"Come on then Snorlax, use Rollout!" The Snorlax rolled onto its stomach... and then came tumbling towards Poochy, each revolution causing the floorboards to rattle.

"God, this is useless." Skatey muttered, rolling her eyes. "Poochy! Just... attack it. Do something. Ahh! Get up close," she instructed vaguely, waving her hand dismissively. She trusted Poochy's instincts when it came to dealing with a much-too-slow opponent such as this.
    Poochy waited until the Snorlax was again on it's back, face turned upwards, before leaping up onto its belly. Skatey's eyes lit up.

"Genius! Okay quickly now, CRUNCH!" she cheered, and watched as Poochy's fangs connecting with the sleeping beast's soft flesh. It roared in pain as her sharp canines pierced the skin, but it rolled over again, effectively performing a Body Slam on the poor old girl.

"AHH! Get off it before you suffocate her with your flab!" Skatey cried, rushing over.

"May I remind you princess, this is a POKEMON battle..." the grunt spat. "Snorlax, remove yourself from that mutt. And then... slam it again." he said, and with his hostile blue eyes staring directly at Skatey from beneath the bill of his black cap, winked.
    Skatey coughed.

"This, is not an act of cowardice. But... I cannot see this going anywhere unless..." she trailed off, embarrassed. "Poochy! Return," she said and Poochy - her bones aching and mane tangled unattractively - slunk shamefully back behind her trainer's legs and sat down innocently. "Good girl, we make the best of what we got and that's all we can do, right?" she smiled, petting her on the head.

The grunt sighed begrudgingly; he briefly considered sicing his Snorlax at both the returned Pokemon and her obnoxious trainer, but as he was eyeing her off distastefully, she trifled around in her bag and eventually pulled out a Pokeball, and hurled it toward's the Snorlax's stomach.

"Wurlitzer! Let's fight fat with fat," she laughed daftly and an enormous Dragonite appeared in the makeshift arena. "Alright my curvy darling!" Skatey said - excitedly, for she always felt rather empowered when she got the chance to use the wickedly powerful dragon - "use OUTRAGE!" The Dragonite's crystalline green eyes squeezed tightly closed and she summoned up a powerful red aura of energy, before hurling her entire mass into once again, the Snorlax's belly (it was kinda hard to avoid). The Snorlax recoiled in agony and Skatey smiled triumphantly, though it was obviously not enough to bring it down. "Rinse and re-peat," she murmured.

The grunt was appalled by this sudden figurative exchanging of "the upperhand", and called out "SNORLAX! Headbutt!" A collision, came the result of this command. Two enormously weighty Pokemon stumbling as fast as their short little legs could carry them into eachother's heads. The Snorlax managed to avoid a head-on with Wurlitzer's horn, lodging his fat cranium into her neck, but the energy from Outrage she was putting out was enough to depelete his HP completely.

"Timberrr!" Skatey called jokingly, as it smashed into the ground one last time. Unfortunately, Wurlitzer was badly injured and flipped onto her back, skidding painfully along the tiles until she was just a few feet away from Skatey.

"My beautiful Wurlitzer!" she cried, horrified, and rushed towards her, petting the soft orange scales along her arm. "You monster!" she snarled before returning her to her Pokeball. She glared at the grunt, but he was pre-occupied with abusing his downed Snorlax...
    "Argh get up you useless doughnut!" he screamed. Skatey stormed as intimidatingly as a tiny adolescent female can possibly manage towards him. Poochy marched ahead, snarling, ready to attack.

"You better get Lardlad out of here right now, or Poochy and my Houndoom are gonna have to take out outside." Skatey growled through gritted teeth. The grunt returned Snorlax, but shrugged the little girl's miserable threat off, laughing accusingly.

"Whatever, little miss," he chuckled. "You may've felled my Snorlax, but you better hope none of my associates bother to take you on," he said in a sarcastic sort of tone, swaggering away, back to whence he came from.

"GRR!" a frustrated Skatey stamped her feet on the ground. "What a di******!" Poochy - quietly amused by Skatey's little display of insecurity issues - nuzzled the girl's leg affectionately.

Degenerate

Immortal
    Years
    Countdown

"Ninety-eight … ninety-nine … a hundred percent! It's complete!" A gleeful Becker announced. The download had finally run its course.

"About time," said Vega. "At least one thing is going according to plan."

The door swung open and in came a scientist panting heavily. He looked like he'd just ran a marathon. Vega recognized him immediately. He was the same man he'd dispatched on a specific mission, a very crucial one to their escape. A failure here would've carried dire consequences, not just for them, but the entire company as well. Vega regarded him with cold eyes.

"You better have good news. Did you do what I asked of you?"

The scientist caught his breath. A mischievous grin snaked its way to his lips. "Yes. Mission accomplished successfully. I've placed the explosives in every floor I could gain access to."

"Brilliant." Vega smiled, legitimately pleased for the first time that day. "Okay everyone, pack up everything of importance and prepare to evacuate. Becker, initiate the detonation sequence. We've got everything we need from this facility and now we shall make our elegant exit. Remember gentlemen, leave no trace behind. This place is going to be blown to kingdom come just to be certain. It is time we show those annoying kids who they're dealing with. None of them are going to make it out of here alive." A throaty laugh erupted from his vocal chords.

However, Becker lacked the mad man's enthusiasm. Beads of sweat adorned his brow. "But sir, what about our men? Dozens of them are still in the building. Not to mention our pokémon, all our experiments! They'll get blown to-"

"Does it look like I'm concerned about that?" He cut off the man's plea bitterly. "The very men and pokémon you speak of failed to neutralize a bunch of inexperienced teenagers. This leads me to question their value to this company. Pristine Eclipse makes no room for failures and certainly doesn't accept any excuses. Now, start the self-destruct sequence! And that's an order."

The lowly man saw no other option. Reluctantly, he turned back to his desk and began typing away at the keyboard. Meanwhile, the rest of the employees scrambled to get all the vital equipment packed away. Bryan Vega stood with arms crossed staring at one of the monitors. Hopefully, this would be the last time he ever had to look at those pests.

"Engine's fired up, sir! The chopper's ready for takeoff," informed a bearded man as the information was fed to him via his earpiece.

Vega continued to stare at the monitor for a while as if he hadn't heard the message. "Damn, it feels good to be the big boss around here." He then proceeded to a secluded elevator at the back of the room, destined for the rooftop.

"SELF-DESTRUCTION SEQUENCE ACTIVATED. FIVE MINUTES TO DETONATION. ALL PERSONAL ARE ADVISED TO EVACUATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY." A feminine computer voice aired the caution to every room in the building. Red lights began to flash in concurrence with the alarm that was set off.

Becker and the rest of the crew hurried into the elevator, carrying bags holding only the irreplaceable equipment. Within seconds, the control room had been left vacant. The elevator doors closed and the lift began its climb to the rooftop where emergency helicopters awaited.

Meanwhile, the countdown continued.

"SELF-DESTRUCTION SEQUENCE ACTIVATED. FOUR MINUTES AND THIRTY SECONDS TO DETONATION. ALL PERSONAL ARE ADVISED TO EVACUATE THE PREMISES IMMEDIATELY."

Horo

Wither Within My Sight
    Years
    The Staraptor fell to the cold hard ground, in the focal point of the two Earthquake attacks. With such magnitude, the Staraptor wasn't able to recover back to his feet, all he could do was flutter pointlessly on the ground, there wasn't enough thrust to get him back on air. Prisilla had two options, allow Terraking's Earthquake to overpower hers so Staraptor can get back up, or let Staraptor perish. It wasn't a hard decision, Staraptor was already wounded badly and she had no use of him.

"You pathetic so called Pokemon," The Staraptor was still pointlessly twitching on the floor, it was exhausted from the Earthquakes and the intense magnitudes, he was weak and had no energy left, all he can do was try and endure the hit, "Stay there, that is your punishment." Prisilla heartlessly left her Pokemon on the floor suffering while the two titans kept on with their quakes. "I guess I'll have to end this... I choose you, Hippowdon!" A massive pokemon came out, it's impact on the ground equalized the two Earthquakes.

How cold hearted is she? She left her own Staraptor defensless... Horo thought, Pristine Eclipse really don't care about the pokemons that fight for them. It was no time to feel sympathy for Prisilla's pokemons, he had to think fast, "Kanyal I want you to flare up another Fire Blast!" The little canine bursted out another searing fire towards the Hippowdon.

"Reject the Fire Blast, Swampert!" Swampert shot out a mudshot to take out the fire. "Once again, use a Take Down!" The Swampert charged forth towards Kanyal, Kanyal was exhausted and had no energy to dodge the move.

"Kanyal, dodge it!" The small dog tried to dodge it, but physics tell that Swampert was moving in a fast pace and Kanyal didn't have enough speed to avoid it. Without a command, Terraking tucked his head in and prepared for an uncalled Skullbash attack. He drew up speed and reached terminal velocity in just a few steps, what had given him the adrenaline to create such speed? It was Kanyal, Terraking's baby sister.

The Blastoise hit directly on the side of the Swampert, knocking both of them on the ground, Kanyal was safe. Terraking and Swampert were both knocked out from the impact. Swampert fainted.

"Another useless being!" Prisilla was now angered, how could Swampert have fainted? Terraking was severly injured, and Prisilla ordered a Giga Impact from her Hippowdon. 'Hippowdon finish off that Blastoise with a Giga Impact!" Suprisingly, the sluggish Pokemon was able to execute such a powerful move on Terraking knocking him out.

"Reture Terraking!" Horo called him back, "You did well..." But now Kanyal will have to solo this Hippowdon... Horo thought. Kanyal gave Horo a suspicious look, and then she barked. "Kanayal..." The Growlithe pointed towards his bag where he carried his Fire Stone. "Kanayal..." Horo said once again. "You... Your ready?"

"GROW!" Kanayal gave an acknowledging bark. Horo knew what to do, he took out his Fire Stone and shone it on Kanayal.

"What?" Prisilla finally had a worried look on her face, the Growlithe was about to evolve. "NO! Hippowdon prevent this, and use EARTHQUAKE!"

"POWDON!" The heavyset Pokemon bounded up in the air and was about to collide onto the floor, but a Hydro Pump was shot mysteriously. Hippowdon crashed onto the wall. Prisilla traced back where the Hydro Pump was shot. She was stunned. "SWAMPERT! YOU IMBICILE!" The already weakened Swampert gave his last energy to prevent Hippowdon from interfering with Kanyal evolution.

"Swa...mpert..." Swampert grinned, and laid himself to rest, it was the last thing he can do to an ungrateful master.

The evolution was complete, Kanayal stood majestically and let out an intimidating howl. "ARRRRRRRRR-CANINE!" She stared down here opponent with new and replenished moral, and once again gave out a challenging cry. Horo was happy to see this day, the day Kanyal chose to evolve.

"Hahahaha, Prisilla seems like your time is % Kanyal give it your strongest FLARE BLITZ!" Kanyal reached her maximum velocity with a quick Extreme Speed, she rendered threw the air and flared up with imense fires surrounding her body. "END IT NOW!" Kanyal tackled down the Hippowdon sending him, once again flying towards the otherside of the room, Hippowdon fainted.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2009
    Name: Drake Gemini

Nationality: American

Description: Drake stands approximately 5'11, and weighs in at 150 lbs. The young man has hazel eyes and dirty blond hair that falls just above his eyes. Often times, Drake is seen wearing a grey or white hoodie and blue jeans. Though normally calm, collected, and serious, the trainer has been known to be rather friendly and outgoing given that he is shown atleast some degree of respect. Drake is obsessed with mythology, and as such, has taken to studying legends and protecting them.

Pokemons you have:

Embry- a Charmander that, despite its size and evolutionary status, is incredibly powerful. The tiny lizard has held off foes far greater in size and evolutionary status than himself. Despite his immense strength however, Embry is rather kind and compassionate.

Shimmer- an Umbreon that possesses an interesting personality and phenomenal intelect. Shimmer is Drake's tactician, able to induce various status conditions with abilities such as Confuse Ray and Toxic.

Reign- an arrogant Garchomp, and Drake's powerhouse. With moves like Swords Dance and Dragon Claw, Reign is a force to be reckoned with.

Cast- a rather silly Slowbro. Cast is Drake's wall, used to stall opponents with moves like Substitute and Slack Off.

Warrik- a mischievous Weavile, and Drake's pinch-hitter. Warrik's aim in battles is to get in and deal some damage and get out of the action as soon as possible.

Spite- a mean-spirited Spiritomb (no pun intended). Spite is a harsh and annoying opponent to his foes. Not only does Spite have access to the same status-inducing moves as Shimmer, but also the walling capabilities of Cast. However, the ghost-Poke'mon is lacking on the offensive end.

History- Drake was born in America, and became a skilled trainer at a young age. The young man has always had an interest in mythology, which led him to study lengendary Poke'mon. Drake's battle prowess allowed him entry into "The Force," a group that protects the legends he holds so dear. The species that most fascinate the young man are Dialga and Palkia, due to their relations to space and time. However, the trainer recently vanished from his studies. None know where he's gone, but Drake left a note upon his books. "Something's wrong... All the Poke'mon I've come into contact with recently have been acting strangely. I'm leaving to investigate. I fear the legendary Poke'mon may be in danger," was all it said.

RP Sample- (This also serves as a prelude to Drake's entrance, but took place near the end of the events I listed in the History section of his profile, and as such occured before the beginning of the story) "Paras, Paras!" a small group of Poke'mon cried out. Each and everyone was a Paras, a strange group of grub-like Poke'mon with mushrooms growing on their backs. Drake had been watching them for quite a while now, and only grew more and more concerned. All of the Paras grew more and more disoriented, and gradually even dillusional. Something was going horribly wrong... If it were just the Paras though, the legendary protector wouldn't have been so concerned. Many other species, ranging from Gible to Mareep were all acting strangely. Did that new company that had sprouted up have something to do with it? Unable to wait any longer, Drake decided to find out for himself.

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    Sydren smiled as he watched the two bouncers approach with their Pokeballs. "Go Hitmonchan!" yelled one, the other yelled, "Go Arbok!". Sydren reached above his head and picked up Ralts, "You ready Ralts?"

"Ralts!"

"Okay then, go!" Sydren flung Ralts toward the enemy, "PSYCHIC!" As the words left his mouth Ralts let forth a burst of psychic energy, the energy was so powerful that it seemingly made the walls disappear, and he was given a glimpse of a nearby room.

He saw that there was a strange device with a timer on it ticking away, 4:03, 4:02, 4:01, it was explosives! He watched as his opponents Pokemon fell forward exhausted, and were recalled to their Pokeballs. "You might want to leave, this building's gonna blow in about 4 minutes..." he stated matter-of-factly. The two looked at each other momentarily, then fled down the stairs. "Now to warn Horo and the others," Sydren said as he brought up his radio.

"Horo."

"Horo."

"Horo, oh please don't be out of power."

"Horo, I need you to pick up."

"Horo!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back