• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold & SoulSilver Screenies

Guy

just a guy
Years
  • Spoiler:

The Notch Eared Pichu is definitely a personal favorite for me within the Pikachu line. I enjoy its OW sprite, and now getting to see it used within battle on the player's side is pretty different. There is something about it that just seems off in my opinion, but it could just be me. I do like it though, just not as how I had originally pictured it.

Spoiler:

Why didn't I see this earlier [ha-ha]. Wailord looks exceptionally well in its OW sprite considering how large of a Pokémon it may be. They really kicked the Following Feature up and notch since Yellow, and I can definitely say that it has improved for the better.

Nice images of the game though, might I mention the golden leaves really add in the effect to Ecruteak City.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Wow, Graveler happens to be the first OW Sprite that I really don't like that much. I guess it skipped over me from a previous linked that shared all OW Sprites, but still I think it could have been done better. Then again, it could have been worse, glad I won't be using one though.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    geodude, and graveler both look dumb, wondering how golem would look.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • geodude, and graveler both look dumb, wondering how golem would look.
    I have to disagree, I honestly think that Geodude's OW Sprite looks a lot better than that of its secondary stage, Graveler. It looks more like Geodude, while Graveler's OW Sprite in the screenshot looks more forced in and unnatural really. Regardless, it is true Geodude's OW Sprite isn't the best, but it isn't terrible either. I sadly have to say differently for Graveler, but you know what we can't always have everything perfect either.

is it possible for someone to get me a screenshot of an arceus following?
    Click Here and you'll be led to Serebii's Arceus Event Coverage on the event. You'll find two screenshots with Arceus' backside unfortunately, but it still gives two nice images of its OW sprite no less. Noting how Arceus is a large Pokémon, I think his OW sprite came out pretty good and I don't have much problems with it really.

Back