• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    Hey you never know. Its the best speculation I have seen yet if you ask me.

True. But why did the website selling the game say you had to travel to Hoenn? Its probably just a bunch of crap...

Here are my thoughts as far as Hoenn goes. You must agree to see a new Hoenn would be nice. I'm sure everyone would agree with that. But it is too much. (Also, the idea of a Hoenn Dark-type gym leader is awesome!!)

I think your counterpart (i.e. if you are a boy, the girl) is in the game. Hmm.... how could that work....

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

National Park 1 enterance exit the southern one now for the oval area?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    True. But why did the website selling the game say you had to travel to Hoenn? Its probably just a bunch of crap...

Here are my thoughts as far as Hoenn goes. You must agree to see a new Hoenn would be nice. I'm sure everyone would agree with that. But it is too much. (Also, the idea of a Hoenn Dark-type gym leader is awesome!!)

I think your counterpart (i.e. if you are a boy, the girl) is in the game. Hmm.... how could that work....
    I believe that's false info there - it's not mentioned anywhere else, they whole changing-a-gym-leader-and-some-gardener info is dubious by itself, and it's no an official source of info either. I think someone just gave them bad info, really - rumours are everywhere if you look. >_<

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    They say it's the Contest Hall for Johto,
    and there's a possibility for it,
    as the "Ribbon tab" appeared in the Trainer Memo.
    HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation
    But we know there is a new race thing and its in the shape of a racetrack. I swear that racing could become the new contests with pimping your Pokemon and racing it.

Years
    That would be cool. Imagine racing a Ponyta and a Weavile. (I chose Weavile because of SSMB. It moves swiftly.) What's next Pokemon sumo wrestling? Snorlax vs. Rhydon? Actually, that would be cool. XD If they keep contests, I'll like that, but I wouldn't mind seeing Pokemon races. Non athletic sport centered around Pokemon. It can be called: NASCAP. I wonder which pokemon would be allowed. Also, I'm wondering if they would bring back the mini games that were in FireRed/Leafgreen into this game. Like Pokemon playing Jump Rope or the Dodrio game? That would be nice to see. Maybe, they'll hold more events in the national park other than the Bug Catching contests.

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    lol, I didn't even notice the Race-Track Shaped area:P

Crocky

SuperScarlet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    It woud be cool to replace contests with races but I don't think it is going to happen. Maybe the racetrack has somthing to do with the Pokewalker?

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Guys..
    I just mentioned, but do you see these blue things?
    Aren't those supposed to deliver air at the underground :D?

Crocky

SuperScarlet!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Guys..
    If that is for an underground I wonder how it will connect to DPPt because the sinnoh and Johto maps are very different. Unless you got to a sinnoh town to go underground but that would be weird in a GSC remake.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    This is a long shot, but...

A person claimed that they read an article saying you went to Hoenn, I'm speculating that maybe you can go to both Hoenn and Kanto after Johto. Its not like your battling against very high level trainers in Kanto in the originals. Like I said, its a long shot.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    It wouldn't have to be compatible with DPPt for it to exist. Plus it'd make a lot more sense than having Sinnoh's underground randomly thrown in there.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    Guys..

Everyone knows it's where Elm cooks up his meth, so the ventilation is needed or else he might die from fumes and stuff when he's cooking it up. Lucky for him, Officer Jenny likes shooting up and pretends it's really part of some supposed "Underground Digging Grounds." Bill's the mastermind behind the whole thing, though. He runs the drug trade in Kanto and Johto and uses his box system to get everything around.

EDIT: Don't ask me how I know this though....

In all seriousness, though, there is a possibility that there will be a Johto underground.

Magmarashi

Trainer in Training
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    has anyone wondered about the battle tower from crystal? in the new johto artwork you can see a gate by olivine city on the beach but north of it is covered by a cloud

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Guys..

Sorry to let everyone down, but these have been removed from the game. Check the Latest HG/SS commercial to see what I mean. Gone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Sorry to let everyone down, but these have been removed from the game. Check the Latest HG/SS commercial to see what I mean. Gone.
    I notice that too,
    as I said we can't rely on the pics,
    because somethings will be change/take out during this time...
    You'll know what I'm talking about, if you knew what happened on DPP...

I think they're gonna originally add the "Underground" feature...
    Since there's no compatibility(or some other problem) with DPP,
    they dropped out the idea...

Back