• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen HeartGold/SoulSilver Speculation

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2010
    Let me reword what i said earlier :D

Hopefully they include Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

every other game like Poke-Ranger sucked terribly. Pinball were the only good Pokemon games that werent RPG

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    And I'd like the source as to who said there will be no bikes.

Bikes are a staple of pokemon now, you can't just take out something like that. If anything Bikes and 'boards will be like the Mach and Acro bikes.

With a bike, you go at a fast speed, but with a skateboard, you can do random tricks with it.

Years
    Let me reword what i said earlier :D

Hopefully they include Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh.

every other game like Poke-Ranger sucked terribly. Pinball were the only good Pokemon games that werent RPG

There won't be Hoenn or Sinnoh. For Hoenn, you can just play Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald- for Sinnoh... Need I say more? I'd say Kanto's only gonna be included because it was there the first time around.

Anyways, to be honest, I think it'd be neat to have the ability to choose between a bike and a skateboard. The bike would work like how it does in D/P/P, while the skateboard would be like the Acro Bike in R/S/E, like Poliwagged said. Hell, I wouldn't mind if we only had the skateboard, as long as we could go faster over a short amount of time. Still though, the skateboard hasn't been confirmed, so I can only hope.

Akira Uchiha

Akatsuki Shinobi! ^^
    Years
    Its a good idea thet you can choose between bike and skateboard, but not like in RS where you have to go all the way to the shop. Maybe they could be seperate items that you can use? Still I like DPP's bike best...

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    With this "all pokes have overworld sprites" thing (hopefully). They also may include surf sprites :D
    I mean, they can do that, so, why not?

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    Its a good idea thet you can choose between bike and skateboard, but not like in RS where you have to go all the way to the shop. Maybe they could be seperate items that you can use? Still I like DPP's bike best...

Maybe it'll be a mechanical bike that can collapse into a skateboard.

Argent Crusader

Isn't Falstad dead?
    Years
    Ha Ha, I actualyl remember the Farfetch'd mission in the forest. That kept me at it, especially since I was a lot younger, it's so priceless to keep it in, and it keeps the game closer to the original as well.

OH HO HO! They better DO keep that. I really beated my @ss off of that when I was scripting my own rendition of the remakes (Emerald hack). Hard one :(
    Talking about Gameplay, it was fun. I expect new quests in a new zone :)

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I still laugh when Pidgey carries you through the whole region.

Well, with the new items, I got this out.

Nintendo's first fail in this game- the female trainer
    We got title screens for entrances
    Pichu! Yay!
    Everything is edited!
    There are clouds now in the forest again. 2nd time.
    Celebi is in

Well, until I get some clearer scans, I ignore this.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2010
    OH HO HO! They better DO keep that. I really beated my @ss off of that when I was scripting my own rendition of the remakes (Emerald hack). Hard one :(
    Talking about Gameplay, it was fun. I expect new quests in a new zone :)
    yeah they do keep that mission go on the serebii.net homepage and it shows a pic of them in the forest near the celebi shrine with and exclamation mark over farfetche'd's head

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I find it sad to mistake a Farfetch'd with a Pichu. Especially that they are in CLEARLY different areas.

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
    It was supposed to be around in the original GS, so people just assumed it would magically make a comeback. I don't think there's actually a source.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    There is a source for the skateboard in all of the GS games (except Crystal). Skateboard is in the HEX data in GS and it was announced in CoroCoro already. Got some better scans, but not good enough.

Back