• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    I just got the Masterbball from Elm, and I have to go to the Dance Theater. I missed some trainers on Route 45, so I'm goin' to train. Yep. Takin' meh time :P

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Forgot to post my team before but Magnemite is trained up now, going to surf to Cianwood City now

My Team:

Croconaw Lv28
    Houndoom Lv28
    Haunter Lv27
    Magnemite Lv27

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I just recieved the Soul Badge, my 4th Kanto Badge and my 12th Badge overall. I made short work of her Crobat with Ampharos, quickly defeated Weezing with Togekiss' Psychic, and finished off the rest of her team with Typhlosion's Flamethrower.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    I'm at E-4, I went through the whole game on Super Effective attacks, so my pokemon are not very strong...
    Can't beat lance ATM, but I can get to him easy... SO, I'm using the E-4 as the ultimate training regime... also caught Lugia, fan-gasmed when I saw even Lugia can follow you.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Just defeated the Level 65 MAGIKARP of DOOM. Whew, that was a tough battle.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    I. JUST. CAUGHT. HO-OH! I was sooo pissed off at going through like, 50 Ultra Balls, so I threw another Ultra, shut my DS repeatedly, and CAUGHT IT!!!

It has Naive nature.

IVS: 3/30/18/27/30/3

Not bad, not bad -_-

It's just going to rot in my PC anyways...

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    I. JUST. CAUGHT. HO-OH! I was sooo pissed off at going through like, 50 Ultra Balls, so I threw another Ultra, shut my DS repeatedly, and CAUGHT IT!!!

It has Naive nature.

IVS: 3/30/18/27/30/3

Not bad, not bad -_-

It's just going to rot in my PC anyways...
    How do you people get the exact Iv's >_>? And on my first save I caught my Ho-ho in 2 turns with Amparos thunder > Quick Ball xD.
    Anyways!

5Badges Atm, Skipped the Steel gym for now, beating team rocket, Current team.

Alakazam - Modest - 30
    Gliscor - 40
    Larvitar 25

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    Trades twin Bibarel, Rainbows and Wet Towel, as HM slaves.

Grinding in preperation for Mt. Moon Rival Battle.

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Just beat the elite four. With no level 50s...that was terrible.
    Yes, The game is way underleveled xD, I mean Sinnoh needed alot more grinding/training to even beat the 3rd/4th gym, But I mean the 4th gym's highest pokemon is 25...? Every other generation had higher levels, And the e4's highest is only 51? O_o.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Been collecting the gym badges in Kanto. I only need 2 more; Blaine's and Blue's. Only change I made in my team is got rid of Magmar, and added a Charmander I got off the GTS. Team looks like this now:

Charizard lv 47
    Pupitar lv 49
    Skarmory lv 49
    Scyther lv 49
    Lapras lv 49
    Hitmontop lv 49

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    After going through the entire game, I just realized my Togepi (now a Togekiss) is modest natured XD. So I took some in-game team members through the Battle Tower and tested them out. I didn't even have to use anyone other than Togekiss, because of the Serene Grace Air Slash flinch. XD

Team this far:

Magmortar, lv58
    Mamoswine, lv58
    Magnezone, lv58
    Kingdra, lv58
    Steelix, lv59
    Togekiss, lv60

I traded my lv59 Bellossom for Jasmine's Steelix because it wasn't fit on my team, and I didn't feel like ripping her off. XD Also, I've been taking Quilava through the Pokewalker to school everyday, and it has been steadily growing. Right now, it's level 27. Yes, I went through the game without my starter. :/

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    I got to the celadon city department store, and boy was I surprised! They sold the TM's for stealth rock, dark pulse, brine, and avalance!

Years
    Yes, The game is way underleveled xD, I mean Sinnoh needed alot more grinding/training to even beat the 3rd/4th gym, But I mean the 4th gym's highest pokemon is 25...? Every other generation had higher levels, And the e4's highest is only 51? O_o.
    i think thats because theres 2 regions and if u had to be at the 50's and 60's by just themiddle of the game,then ud be wayy overleveld for kanto and red would end up being in the 90's to 100

Glow Worm's Not Glowing

Not-So-Masterful
    Years
    I just beat the Elite four. It took me exactly an hour to get through all four of them and the champion.

I went through four Full Heals, seven Max Potions, and 10 revives.

Team:

Typhlosion; Lenny. Relaxed. Male. Lvl 51
    Ampharos; Astrid. Bashful. Female. Lvl 47
    Piloswine; Piggy. Impish. Male. Lvl 43
    Pupitar; Harrison. Gentle. Male. Lvl 40
    Kingler; Pam. Naughty. Female. Lvl 31 (an insurance purpose. XD)

Ayselipera

Today I was taking my Forretress for a lovely stroll in Viridian Forest. I thought maybe something 'different' would happen if I walked around with it for a while since Viridian Forest is full of bug Pokemon and Forretress is a dual bug type. So, I turned to Forretress and clicked on him to see his reaction. Out of the blue he ended up biting my feet... or something along those lines. Then I was asked whether or not I should appear angry or discipline him. So I clicked yes because I got mad. :D Which then lead to the game telling me that, "Forretress looks like it's contemplating something." Right after that I clicked on him again and it said something like, "Forretress really enjoys walking with you!"

Tis the last time Forretress takes a walk in Viridian Forest with me. >:<

Years
    Just spent a good five minutes in the Safari Zone, planted 15 rocks in the plain area. Third Pokemon I encounter is a Zangoose, two safari balls later....and I am a proud owner of a female Zangoose.

Xine

I LIEK U
    Years
    i love how Riri's metronome'd roar of time and other useful move <3

and so, i'll keep teaching fly to Ho-oh (but i'll delete it, of course)

going to join Lance in mahogany now (god im so slow :'D)

Back