• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Gannon81

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    "A wild Entei appeared!"

"Ryan sent out Gengar"

*Gengar used Hypnosis*

YES HE'S ASLEEP HE CANT RUN AWAY!

*Wild Entei fled* WTF!? how is that even fair! :( i wish i didnt get rid of mean look on my gengar sob sob sob....

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Its the same when your Pokemon are asleep, you can still run. You need block or Mean Look.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    "Ryan sent out Gengar"

*Gengar used Hypnosis*

YES HE'S ASLEEP HE CANT RUN AWAY!

*Wild Entei fled* WTF!? how is that even fair! :( i wish i didnt get rid of mean look on my gengar sob sob sob....
    Merged your post on you encountering Entei here. Seemed more of a journal entry than a stand-alone thread. Sorry to hear about that, better luck next time I guess. ;)

Currently in Olivine City for myself though. I just finished up training outside the Safari Zone recently, so I'm pretty much ready to challenge Jasmine before moving along to Mahogany Town.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    i beat morty. beat whitney. caught some pokemon so i wont have to later when completing my pokedex. when on some random missions like the surf one on route 34 and beat the sisters. went through what i could of mt mortar. i am now in the back part of dark cave training to level 29 as the pokemon there are high leveled. all around 23-25 so i get leveled up quickly. also did enough pokeathlons to get all wednesday prizes.

my team is

Grovyle Lv27 Male Holding: Miracle Seed
    - Giga Drain
    - Cut
    - Quick Attack
    - Pursuit

Horsea Lv27 Male Holding: Dragon Scale
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Dragon Pulse
    - SmokeScreen

Elekid Lv27 Male Holding: Electirizer
    - Shock Wave
    - Swift
    - Low Kick
    - Light Screen

Cranidos Lv27 Male
    - Take Down
    - Dig
    - Headbutt
    - Assurance

Swablu Lv27 Male
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Pluck
    - Roost
    - Sing

^.hydro

Missingno's Homie
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Just Got my BRAND NEW team all Dialed in (EV'd, Movesets are in stone) Take a look...I'm not sure what im going to do, because i've already done everything in the game pretty much (Uknown stuff, I've caught Mewtwo, Birds, Dogs, Latios, Ho-oh, Beaten Red and 2nd E4)

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
    The hour grows late, and Hayden has traveled back to Kanto in hopes of obtaining his last couple of gym badges.

"Only two more badges...Then, I'll challenge the Elite Four again, and defeat them! It'll be a tough battle...but I know what I'm up against. I just hope my Pokémon are ready..."

Hayden heads to Cinnabar Island to fight Blaine and obtain the Volcano Badge!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    still training pokemon. i am now in the ruins of alph battling natu and smeargle. here is my team

Swablu Lv27 Male
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Pluck
    - Roost
    - Sing

Rampardos Lv30 Male
    - Dig
    - Endeavor
    - AncientPower
    - Assurance

Electivire Lv30 Male
    - ThunderPunch
    - Fire Punch
    - Swift
    - Low Kick

Grovyle Lv30 Male
    - Leaf Blade
    - Giga Drain
    - Cut
    - Pursuit

Kingdra Lv32 Male
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Dragon Pulse
    - SmokeScreen

kingdra is only at 32 because i really wanted to evolve it as soon as possible and i had some rare candies. swablu is a weak pokemon and will be until it evolves so thats why its only at 27

chillxd

メインモシ
    Years
    Wow, I just restarted, rite? I caught a Modest female Mareep, and my Egg just hatched into a Modest female Togepi! I'm so lucky :]

Years
    I'm pissed. I just caught Mewtwo, wanted it to be a Sp.Atk boosting nature. Turned out to be a brave-natured Mewtwo... Atk+ Speed-? After chucking so many balls at it? No thanks. *soft resets*

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Well, I went to the embedded tower to do some epic Groudon catching. Caught Groudon with a Poke Ball and is now my highest leveled Pokemon in my team! xD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Pokemon HeartGold 03 - Training Togepi

Hatched a Togepi yesterday, and I decided not to nickname him. Took him training in the area south of Violet City and before the Ruins of Alph. He was a quick learner, and could hold his own for around three to five battles before fainting, thanks to Extrasensory. Metronome is also pretty cool - I got Signal Beam and Earthquake, which both did serious damage to those Level 6 Rattata's :)

Now I just have to wait to get my other Pokemon eggs into my HeartGold game, then I can start training them. I think I'll save training Magby and Tyrogue until the Whitney battle, though. I don't want to be training too many at one time.

My Team

Level 16
    HP: 49
    26/26/30/28/37
    Tackle. Quick Attack. SmokeScreen. Ember.

Male
    Adamant Nature
    Level 12
    HP: 31
    12/21/15/23/10
    Sweet Kiss. Charm. Extrasensory. Metronome.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Mostly training today. And completed my team (for now anyway).

Trained my growlithe (leonardo) until he was level 20, then traded a fire stone over and evolved him.
    Trained my houndoom, quilava and flareon until they were level 25.
    Caught a girl growlithe and named her Cass. Will probably not evolve her.
    Beat Morty.
    Traded another growlithe over at the GTS for a vulpix. Her name is Vileka, lv 21. She's going to stay on my team. I'll probably evolve her when I get my hands on another firestone.
    Now training Cass to level 21 before I continue on my journey.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Finished it basically, I just got the green trainer card and i'm not sure if I want a pink trainer card (which is the next colour) so i'll probably just stick with green for now.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Grinding-and-finding has raised both my Feraligatr and Pidgeot up to Lv. 40, and I've tracked both Entei and Raikou to the point where they're in the red. Now I'm looking for a Pokemon with a status-inflicting attack that I can use to incapacitate them, as all my main team are pure offensive attacks (seriously, I'm an Attack and Speed fan - no stat-reduction here).

Here's hoping that today, maybe just today, I can get one of them. Just one.

And then the other. ~♪

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    woohoo !!!!
    Just caught Ho-oh on my 8th try...and guess what it took ...3 dusk balls :D
    going for the league now with a pretty decent team

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    got a movie arceus in a trade. sister used it to get dialga then traded arceus back over. i beat chuck easily and i evolved swablu finally.

my team is

Altaria Lv35 Male
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Fly
    - Roost
    - Sing

Electivire Lv31 Male
    - ThunderPunch
    - Fire Punch
    - Swift
    - Low Kick

Grovyle Lv31 Male
    - Leaf Blade
    - Cut
    - Giga Drain
    - Drain Punch

Rampardos Lv31 Male
    - AncientPower
    - Strength
    - Dig
    - Assurance

Kingdra Lv32 Male
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - SmokeScreen

altaria is only so high because i really wanted to evolve it as soon as possible

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Pokemon HeartGold 04 - Azurill Arrives!

After a long and strenuous two hours of trading, I FINALLY got my eggs into HeartGold! After that, it was just a matter of time (and walking) before they hatched. The first one to hatch was...

AZURILL!

Male
    Modest Nature

I'm really touchy about genders...some of them just have to be male and some just have to be female, and I had it in my head that Azurill would be a female Pokemon...and it was male. Ah well, I guess it isn't *that* bad.

Here's the team so far!

Togepi
    Level 12
    HP: 31
    12/21/15/23/11
    Sweet Kiss. Charm. Extrasensory. Metronome.

Azurill
    Level 6
    HP: 22
    7/10/8/9/7
    Splash. Charm.

...and four eggs.

Training Azurill is so hard. :( Here's to Level 10 when he will learn Bubble! Yaaaay ¬_¬

Years
    Pokemon HeartGold:

It's a new adventure! I chose Cyndaquil as my starter Pokemon and nicknamed him Hironori. I am about to capture some Pokemon to add to my team.

Back