• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

Hana~

Now available in surround~
Years
  • Okay, so I've finally started, on the very day SS came out in Europe.
    Chose a girl, named my character Akane, got female starter Chikorita, named her Leafy.
    Leveled her up to 7, met Oak and Mr. Pokémon, moving back to New Bark.

Chikorita/Leafy Lv. 7

~Tackle
    ~Growl
    ~Razor Leaf

Years
  • EV trained like mad today. Scizor's Attack went up by 7 after one level up, and Typhlosion's SP.Atk went up by 9 after one level up after killing dozens of Flaffy's and Girafarigs. I feel sorry for them. :( FLAMETHROWER LAVA PLUME FLAMETHROWER BLAST BURN FLAMETHROWER LAVA PLUME till 0 PP, I have a bountiful supply of sheep and giraffe meat to last me for years now.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Just caught Lugia, took 3 restarts and 9 dusk balls (just for my last attempt), going to try and get out of the cave now and head back towards New Bark and withdraw Lugia from the PC and then finally head to the pokemon league

My Team;

Feraligatr Lv39
    Houndoom Lv38
    Magnezone Lv38
    Piloswine Lv38
    Gengar Lv38
    Lugia Lv45

Last edited:
    Years
  • In SoulSilver:

I went back to the Day Care and got Tyrogue back. It had reached level 28. I had a Rare Candy that I found somewhere and I gave it to Tyrogue, and it evolved into Hitmonlee!

I am currently aboard the Fast Ship.

Aquerex

A New Beggining
    Years
  • Training my Pokemon for Bugsy. (Curse you, Scyther!)

Caught a Rattata, decided to switch that with Geodude, since Rattata can learn Rock Smash AND Cut.

TEAM

Togepi LV.9
    -Growl
    -Charm
    -Extrasensory
    -Metronome

Hoothoot LV.10
    -Tackle
    -Roost
    -Peck
    -Hypnosis

Gastly LV.11
    -Hypnosis
    -Lick
    -Spite
    -Mean Look

Cyndaquil LV.12
    -Tackle
    -Leer
    -SmokeScreen
    -Ember

Mareep Lv.13
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -ThunderShock

Rattata LV.4
    -Tackle
    -Tail Whip
    -Quick Attack

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Finally got my 7th kanto badge, now to go talk to blue and challenge him to a battle.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
  • Alrighty guys! Have a update!

Beat Lance 2 nights ago

Got PKRS from DoDuo from Pokewalker, and I spread it throughout meh whole team!

Curently TRYING to breed so I can get my shiny Eevee via Madusa Method. Wish me luck!

Team: Shower (Quagsire), Level 45 | Blaze (Typhlosion), Level 46 | Thunder (Ampharos), Level 46

{{Planning to add Espeon soon}}

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • It looks like I can finally post here. So yeah, I got the game about two hours ago - started playing it and just beat my rival for the first time. Now, onto the gym badges...

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Arrived at the Indigo Plateau, I'm going to battle the Elite 4 and see how I do, i'm going to try and have the right pokemon for the right type

My Team;

Feraligatr Lv40
    Houndoom Lv40
    Magnezone Lv39
    Mamoswine Lv41
    Gengar Lv40
    Lugia Lv45

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Arrived at the Indigo Plateau, I'm going to battle the Elite 4 and see how I do, i'm going to try and have the right pokemon for the right type

My Team;

Feraligatr Lv40
    Houndoom Lv40
    Magnezone Lv39
    Mamoswine Lv41
    Gengar Lv40
    Lugia Lv45

Good luck! It might be hard with those levels ^^

Anyways, I'm still training my whole team. Last night I easily got them all to level 70. I havn't done as much today, but they are all level 75 hold Typhlosion who I'm training and is currently at level 72. I feel sorry for Erica's team. They've been slaughtered many times by Typh.

Team:

Typhlosion lv. 72
    - Eruption
    - Flamethrower
    - Shadow Claw
    - Earthquake

Bellossom lv. 75
    - Leaf Storm
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Leaf Blade
    - Grass Knot

Politoed lv. 75
    - Surf
    - Waterfall
    - Hyper Voice
    - Ice Beam

Ampharos lv. 75
    - Signal Beam
    - Thunder
    - Rain Dance
    - Thunderbolt

Togekiss lv. 75
    - Aura Sphere
    - Psychic
    - Fly
    - Aerial Ace

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • Good luck! It might be hard with those levels ^^

Anyways, I'm still training my whole team. Last night I easily got them all to level 70. I havn't done as much today, but they are all level 75 hold Typhlosion who I'm training and is currently at level 72. I feel sorry for Erica's team. They've been slaughtered many times by Typh.

Team:

Typhlosion lv. 72
    - Eruption
    - Flamethrower
    - Shadow Claw
    - Earthquake

Bellossom lv. 75
    - Leaf Storm
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Leaf Blade
    - Grass Knot

Politoed lv. 75
    - Surf
    - Waterfall
    - Hyper Voice
    - Ice Beam

Ampharos lv. 75
    - Signal Beam
    - Thunder
    - Rain Dance
    - Thunderbolt

Togekiss lv. 75
    - Aura Sphere
    - Psychic
    - Fly
    - Aerial Ace

Thanks, Will, Koga and Bruno were fairly easy, I struggled with Karen and lost against her Houndoom, i'm going to train my team until they get to level 45-47 and try again

My Team;

Feraligatr Lv40
    Houndoom Lv40
    Magnezone Lv39
    Mamoswine Lv41
    Gengar Lv41
    Lugia Lv45

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Thanks, Will, Koga and Bruno were fairly easy, I struggled with Karen and lost against her Houndoom, i'm going to train my team until they get to level 45-47 and try again

My Team;

Feraligatr Lv40
    Houndoom Lv40
    Magnezone Lv39
    Mamoswine Lv41
    Gengar Lv41
    Lugia Lv45

I had all lv 47 and got through fairly well. Make sure you have a Pokemon with a good Ice move (Ice beam, or Blizzard + Hail) or else Lance will be a pain. I used all of my rare candies on my Ice Beamer before taking on lance. I'm going through again. My levels are way higher though right now. I got through Will pretty well, and Koga is going good.

EDIT: Koga was easy, Bruno went OK, and Karen wasn't as hard as I suspected. About to go into Lance. Wish me luck!

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • I had all lv 47 and got through fairly well. Make sure you have a Pokemon with a good Ice move (Ice beam, or Blizzard + Hail) or else Lance will be a pain. I used all of my rare candies on my Ice Beamer before taking on lance. I'm going through again. My levels are way higher though right now. I got through Will pretty well, and Koga is going good.

EDIT: Koga was easy, Bruno went OK, and Karen wasn't as hard as I suspected. About to go into Lance. Wish me luck!

Good Luck.

Been doing some more training, my pokemon are all level 42 now, i'm going to train for a little bit longer to try and get them to level 45-47

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I'm going to skip a bunch of stuff I've done, because I don't feel like typing it up. :D

Right now I am at the lake of rage, and I was trying to get the gyrados with an adamant nature. I don't know how you guys reset 1000 times for a shiny and stuff, I don't have that kind of patience since it's bad enough trying to get the right nature for something that is guaranteed to be shiny. But yeah, I wasn't successful. :(

It will be worth it when I get it though :D

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
  • I just did the arsus event at the Ruins of Alph. I picked Palkia and took it for a walk in the grass right near the ruins. Instantly it picked up a shiney leaf! Awesome!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I have been crusading around the Radio Tower and owning every Rocket noob in my path... For instance:

Pidgeotto flew up high!
    Enemy Koffing used Self-Destruct!
    Go, Enemy Rattata!
    Enemy Rattata fainted from Fly.

Just evolved Quilava and Pidgeotto; although I am quite happy with either following me, Pidgeot is obscenely fat. :(

My team of 4 (Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Azumarill, Steelix) are around levels 37-38. :)

Back