• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Defeated Chuck this morning, I went to battle Jasmine but lost so I decided to train a little bit more, I evolved Vulpix into Ninetales, after defeating Jasmine I obtained a Poochyena via trade and have almost finished training it to match the rest of my team, once finish training Mightyena I'll train my team to about Lv32 before infiltrating team rocket's base in Mahogany.

My Team:

Feraligatr Lv30
    Ninetales Lv30
    Flaaffy Lv29
    Mightyena Lv27
    Pidgeotto Lv29

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    (OOC: I am leaping ahead so as to keep with the time frame I have established for the character.)

Trainer Shane's Electronic Journal- August 7th, Year One
    I forgot to charge the laptop's battery in Ecruteak City and it died shortly after I left, and at what a poor time! So much has happened, I don't even know where to start. Hard to remember all the fine details, though.

About two days after I left the city, Eevee evolved into Espeon. He is a beautiful, beautiful animal, and has retained the playful nature it had before. He will soon learn Psybeam, or so www.PokemonTrainerInfo.org tells me. I did find out that Shadow Ball doesn't impact normal type Pokemon, which was a drag since I was looking forward to seeing it used all the time. Regardless, I think Espeon will be a fine addition to the team and it is certainly very intelligent. I got lost twice walking to Olivine and between Espeon and Noctowl, I was fine.

Flaaffy also evolved into Ampharos, which makes me even happier than Espeon. Flaaffy proved himself brilliantly useful and now he is even more useful. A powerhouse and I don't think I've even touched the potential he has. I do, however, want to replace Thundershock with Thunderbolt somehow. Beyond that, I couldn't be happier.

Quilava wasn't to be left out, and he has evolved into Typhlosion and knows Lava Plume. I think he is trying to compete with the others for my affection, which seems absurd to me. He is my Cyndaquil and I care for him dearly. Silly Pokemon.

Beyond that, everyone is where they need to be. Sudowoodo was slow, so I'm still unsure of the guy. But Noctowl was, as usual, a champion at life. We spent about four days training near Olivine after spending about two weeks walking there and we were finished.

Olivine, I like it a lot more than Ecruteak. Seems more alive and quite festive. Ate at the famous diner- that place is amazing. Got some more supplies and am currently holed up in a cheap hotel. You know what the best channel is? Indigo League Pokemon Network. Watching all those fantastic battles, from the Elite Four all the way to the Tournament, is awesome. Even my Pokemon got into it! Espeon was extremely upset when we saw some kid from Saffron get absolutely crushed despite using three Espeons. I enjoyed watching Red absolutely dismantle the Elite Four and then that Blue guy. I wonder what ever happened to him? I know about the others- even Blue became the Gym Leader in Viridian. But what happened to Red? Huh, just seems strange.

Anyway, tomorrow should be busy. I saw Ericson and he, as usual, was a jerk, though he told me the Gym Leader is caring for a Pokemon at the lighthouse. Might as well go check it out.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Time Played: 40:15

Pokedex:
    - Seen: 175
    - Obtained: 88

Party:
    Don/Nidorino (lv.38) - Double Kick, Toxic Spikes, Shadow Claw, Dig
    Bonnie/Poliwhirl (lv.37) - Surf, Hypnosis, Mud Shot, Belly Drum
    Mercury/Jynx (lv.38) - Mean Look, Psychic, Sweet Kiss, Powder Snow
    Helga/Fearow (lv.38) - Return, Fly, Agility, Pursuit
    Broski/Typhlosion (lv.38) - Lava Plume, Swift, Smokescreen, Focus Blast
    Dell/Magnezone (lv.40) - Discharge, Magnet Bomb, Thunder Wave, Tri Attack

I've gotten all 8 Johto badges now after defeating Clair. Jynx and Magnezone basically carried me for most of it (so it was worth training that Jynx up). Her Kingdra was a pain though, but I got through it in the end.

So I'm not supposed to go battle the Kimono girls, but instead I went and explored Mt. Mortar. I hate Mt. Mortar. Took me 3 tries until I got to the Karate King >:(. Anyway, defeated him and scored a free Tyrouge, and so now I'm just going around and getting apricorns, free stuff, etc. I might also try and catch what I've missed, though I'll probably just defeat the Kimono girls instead. I'll take my time going to the E4 though, since I want to stock up on berries.

Years
    Trainer : Alice
    Badges : 3

Mission : Help professor Oak and Elm with their research. As a Pokedex holder Alice is on her way to capture as many pokemon as posible... Can she do it?

OOC:: Hello everyone! im rahiri and yesterday i started over HG, i decided to try and catch em all, by journey already started, but its not to late to start posing. I hope someone find my post interesting =D

Its late at night but my pokemon feel restless. It seems they cought up to the idea of becoming stronger. After talking to some old guys in Ecruteak, i realized that if i was to catch many rare pokemon, my Croconaw and Buterfree will not be enogh. I needed to create a team to catch pokemon sucesfully, and it need to be a strong team... there are some really tough pokemon awaiting my pitches.

Earlies in the morning I decided to try my luck at the Bug Catching Contest, i heard that many rare and uncommon bug pokemon appear there, and the contestants can keep one!

I enlisted in the contest with ChomChomp(croconaw). and was given 20 balls. I hoped they were enough. I rushed to the tallest grass as there was only 20 minutes. The first thing i saw was a caterpie, which i already had. I decided to ignore it.

The same happed a few times, finding only carterpies and methapods... i was a bit discouraged until i saw a yellow bug. My pokedex said it was a weedle and i instructed ChomChomp to attack. And easy wing and a new entry to my pokedex. few more minutes and i found a real challenge Scyther, after a few hits and trows the pokemon was mine. Chomp was happy with the succes even thou he got a few hits himself. Scyther was a rare pokemon so i decided to keep it for my team.

Fifteen minutes passed and i was in my worst battle yet. It was a pincir with wiked attacks and too much courage to stay in the ball. Chomp fought until he almost fainted, me backing up with pitches, trying to catch it... The last minute... the last ball... He enters the ball... it shakes... Tunk.... Tunk... DING DONG... the contest ended. I was so startled by the bells that i didnt saw the results... Pinsir was mine!

It got to the moment i feared... I had to chose one to keep... I watched the two balls side by side. Remembering the intensity of the fights. I noticed Pinsir was reluctant to enter the ball so i dediced to leave it be and stay in the park. I released him and he stayed still, looking at me. I seemed that last act from me gained his respect. He turn around and left smiling... i guess.

I won the contest with Scyther and gained a sun stone . I was asked to rename it, and so i did. His new name... Scycross.

After arriving at Ecruteak i met Bill, the inventor of the pokemon storage system. He's a really nice guy easy to befriend with, and kinda cute too.... He was fixing the storage system that was down earlier. After chating for a while he told me about and Eevee he found, it seems it doesnt have an owner and he cant take care of him. He gave her to me after i told him about my quest.

The night fell on us and I made a team in my mind. I needed to balance between moves to catch pokemon and moves to battle them.

On party:
    Feraligatr/ 30 female / ChomChomp
    Flaffy/ 22 female /
    Egg
    Scyther/ 13 female/ Scycross
    Butterfree/ 17 female/
    Eevee/ 5 female/

Soon to be on party:
    Growlithe.

Pokemon Seen: 75 Caught: 46

Last edited:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Still training Mightyena, It's now at level 28, I also came across Raikou, annoyingly all I had with me was one pokeball, nevermind I'll try and catch all three dogs later on in the game

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    POKEMON SOULSILVER:
    Coming soon..

and what I mean by coming soon, is my playthrough.
    :)

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    Finished training Mightyena earlier, defeated Pryce and am currently battling team rocket at the radio tower in Goldenrod, once I've done that I will head over to the Ice path, catch myself a Jynx and travel to Blackthorn City.

My Team:

Feraligatr Lv32
    Ninetales Lv32
    Flaaffy Lv33
    Mightyena Lv32
    Pidgeotto Lv32

Dudypokefan89

Gen II fanboy / Loving Nidoking rn
    Years
    Heart's Pokemon Journal

Save Location: Union Cave

Pokemon: 4(Including Egg)

Badges: 1

After making my way to azalea and beating the rockets, i try to save and i can't! I HAVE TO START OVER!!! so i do. after all that make up stuff this is my progress:

*I catch a Hoot hoot and name it Midnight
    *I use Midnight all the way through Sprout tower
    *I Catch a Mareep and name her BaaaHaa
    *I plow through Falkner with BaaaHaa
    *I go through the next route to union Cave
    *I make my way half trough Union cave

Next thing to do:
    Make it to Azalea Town
    beat Rocket Grunts in Slowpoke well
    Make a Ball
    Beat Bugsy

My Team:

Wes Female
    Tackle
    Synthesis
    Razor Leaf
    Poison powder

Midnight Female
    Tackle
    Peck
    Foresight
    Hypnosis

BaaaHaa Female
    Tackle
    Growl
    Thunder shock
    Thunder Wave

Years
    Trainer Alice
    Quest: catch 'em all

Its been hard to come up tith a nice combination. Right now i know Scy and Flaffy ThunderWave FalseSwipe combo its pretty nice, but there are some nasty pokemon that like to run away from me, or bark. A friend told me about a move called Mean Look that prevent a pokemon from fleenig the battle. I checked my pokedex to see if any of my pokemon could leanr the move... the answer was right beside me. I coul evolve my Eevee into Umbreon!

After the discovery, the team got psyched up and wanted to train. Scycross trained on False swipe, Flaffy gained some levels and Chomp, being the strongest of them, protected the rest from the nasty Stantlers.

In the morning, after some rest, i got a call from a trainer friend about a Magmar on the Burned Tower in Ecruteak. When i got there i found something even greater. The three Legendary beasts. It seemed they where chilling out in the basment. A guy named Eusine and the city Gym Leader where there looking at them from the floor above. We tried to aproach them but they ran away but not without having a close encounter with Suicune... what a beautiful thing.

A few more days passed and i had another badge ,the ability to use Surf and another goal...

The Beasts Will be Mine

Badges: 4
    Pokemon Seen: 86 Caught: 56

TrainerShane

The Planner
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    (OOC: The events on August 9th are why I almost never fight a surf battle. Also, August 8th bus stuff is just so I can explain why my character hasn't gone through Mt. Mortar or faced any of the trainers in that area, whom I avoided when going for mah Gyardos.)
    Trainer Shane's Electronic Journal- August 8th
    Today has been interesting, to say the least. I woke up and was getting ready to go to the lighthouse to see what the hell was going on when a new flash darted onto the television screen. Apparently, there is a powerful, red Gyarados near Mahogany Town in Lake Rage. Awesome! Mahogany officials didn't know how or why, but they certainly were profiting from it- bus charters from every city were being lined up to come see it.

So of course I have decided I need to go and see this thing. I plan on capturing it, however- if it is as powerful as they say, it will be a wonderful addition to my team. I'll probably release Krabby if I get Gyarados as I don't want to have it feel like it was just used and abused- which, well, it was certainly used.

We boarded an overcrowded bus and took off. There were only a few trainers, which annoyed me. I understand the interest, but why so few trainers? Then I reminded myself that money is tight for most. Heck, money is still tight for me- I now have a fair bit thanks to my brushing aside of all trainers I've met, but I know that I'm not so far in the black as to make foolish decisions. Still one disaster away from becoming a casualty of the journey we all fawn over.

I couldn't bring my larger Pokemon out, but Noctowl and Espeonsdavcwsd- damnit, Espeon. Espeon likes to paw at my keyboard. Anyway, Noctowl is perched on my headrest and is endlessly entertaining the two kids who are sitting behind me(or scaring them, I can't really tell with some of these kids) and Espeon is sort of moving around me. The lady who sits next to me loves Espeon, but she smells like stale cheese and the smell is offensive to Espeon.

Regardless, it is night and I better get some rest. We're gonna make a stop at Ecruteak city around noon tomorrow before we hit Mahogany, a bus transfer. I better get my sleep now.

Trainer Shane's Electronic Journal- August 9th
    Wild day!
    We stopped at Ecruteak and all my Pokemon stretched out. The bus terminal people were a little unnerved and approached me about putting them back in their balls. We had a short argument and I had to call them back, and man, that made me so angry I can't even describe it here. Regardless, the bus started back up and we made our way to Mahogany after a short drive. We were then ushered north and towards the Lake- the gate price was a thousand bucks, the cheats!
    Got to the lake and we didn't see anything for a while. There were thousands of people scanning the lake as the sun was setting, the tour guide blathering on about the history of the lake. I gave the crowd the slip and when I was in a private area, used Surf to go ahead and see if I could find this so-called powerful Gyarados. I don't think I've ever been as uncomfortable as I was on top of Krabby, but we did it anyway and after about an hour, we saw a bright red thing approaching from below. I called forth Ampharos just as the Red Gyarados burst forth and sent me tumbling back into the water. Krabby gently, somehow gently, grabbed me by the neck and hoisted me up. With the first gasp of air I yelled out to Ampharos to use Thunderpunch. Gyarados was quicker and it's sharp fangs dug into Ampharos as Ampharos uppercutted Gyaradis with Thunderpunch, sending it collapsing backwards into the water. Krabby pulled me back up and I tumbled onto her before recalling Ampharos and tossing Noctowl out into the fray.

Suddenly, Gyarados' tail whipped up and down violently, blasting me off of Krabby and sending Krabby herself under the waves. As I flew into the air, I yelled out for Noctowl to use Hypnosis. Then I crashed into the rough waters and lost all vision for a few seconds. When I finally could see, Krabby was only now coming to and I was a good twenty feet under the water. Gyarados and Noctowl were fighting- Gyarados' huge fangs sunk deep into Noctowl's wings, who responded by viciously pecking Gyarados' skull. Gyarados tossed Noctowl end over end and then slapped the water again with it's tail, sending hard streams of water pounding into me, knocking all breath out of me. I panicked for a second, thinking I would suffocate.

Then I heard Hypnosis. Noctowl's Hypnosis, to me a gentle tone and to Pokemon one that would send them to dreamland, lucky guys and gals. Gyarados wobbled for a moment and then fell on it's face and started falling into the depths of the lake. The whiplash once again tossed me around, but I found myself face to face with the sleeping devil.

I knew I had one chance and whether or not I caught the beast would not impact whether I lived or died. I fumbled around my swirling backpack for an Ultra Ball and sidearmed it- poke balls and their cousins are as effective underwater as above water. I saw it connect and Gyarados was flashed inside of it. I could see the ball being tossed around as it struggled, the ball falling almost to the depths of the lake floor.

But now I had bigger concerns. I hadn't breathed in a solid eight seconds and had water gushing down my throat. I started to violently thrash my way to the surface, making no headway as the lingering effects of Gyarados' collapse kept pulling me down.
    It was terrifying. I really thought I was going to die and then I felt Krabby's claw close in on my shirt and was pulled to the surface. I broke the surface and coughed up all this water as my dizzying, feverish mind attempted to make sense of what was happening. As I came back down, Krabby held me aloft and steady. I coughed up some more water and finally started breathing. I felt so weak, so powerless, and yet when my water-proof Pokedex that I had in my right pant pocket started vibrating and buzzing, my right hand shot to it and opened it up.

"Gyarados, the Atrocious Pokemon. Once it appears, it goes on a rampage. It remains enraged until it demolishes everything around it. They say that during past wars, Gyarados would appear and leave blazing ruins in its wake."

I snapped it shut, satisfied with myself. I had caught Gyarados with minimal damage to my team and only using one Ultra Ball. Of course, Krabby was less than enthused that I had captured a new water-type and dropped me unexpectedly into the water.

That was a few hours ago. The bus leaves in the morning and I'll be excited to leave this place, at least for now. Guys in black and some weirdo with a Dragonite have been following me all day, ever since I caught Red Gyarados. All of my Pokemon, with the exception of the newly caught one, are standing guard as they are extremely worried. Nice to have loyal friends. Staying in a cheap motel, securely locked.
    I'm bushed and ending this entry.

Last edited:

Amaru

Master Cloner
    Years
    Spent a hour trying to find a Ditto. (Didn't so I gave up)
    Went to Mahogany town.
    Caught the Red Gyarados.
    Defeated all the Team Rocket in the underground.
    Realized I needed a Fire type, so I went in search for a Growlithe.
    Found one and I am currently training it.
    (As I'm typing this, I ran in to Entei. Couldn't do anything though.)

My Team.
    Growlithe (16)
    Absol (30)
    Lapras (22)
    Bayleef (30)
    Flaffy (26)

Alot has happened.
    Beat Pryce. Barely.
    Went to Olivine and traveled up the lighthouse to find the sick pokemon.
    Went to Cianwood City and got the medicine.
    Felt lazy, so I beat Chuck to get fly.
    Flew back to Olivine, and barely beat Jasmine.

My Team:
    Growlithe lvl 24
    Ampharos lvl 31
    Lapras 26
    Absol 31
    Bayleef 30
    Pidgey 2 (Fly slave for now)

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Right now I'm still trying to train my team to be able to beat the 2nd E4... it's hard with no easy way to grind other than battle wild pokemon at Mt. Silver :( On the bright side, though, I managed to catch a Larvitar, level it up and have it evolved into Tyranitar the next morning.

The other issue is the matter of evolving two of the Pokemon on my team: Kadabra and Magneton. Seeing as I neither own DPP or have anyone to trade with (at least until my best friend comes back from a fam. vacation) I can'r evolve either.

Anyhow, here's my current main team:
    Lv64 Tyranitar
    Lv72 Dragonite
    Lv60 Magneton
    Lv59 Typhlosion
    Lv58 Kadabra
    I already know what the final Pokemon on my team will be: Lapras. However, since I feel weird about changing the date on the DS, I'm just going to wait until Friday to get it.

Years
    Trainer: Alice
    quest: catch 'em all

I walked arround the port of Olivine city. With surf, now i can take part of the sea and i can start adding Water type pokemon to the collection.

I let my pokemon out so they could enjoy the port and the sea breeze. Eevee was starting to get stronger, i was eager to see her evolve!.

After a while a fisherman appeared and with his pokemon, he also wanted to enjoy the port in his free time. It was a blessed events, he told me many secrets about finding water pokemon and even gave me a good rod. Apmharos and Scyther psyched up and we went to train my fishing.

Ten minutes later there was a kraby on my team, which surpisingly left shortly after when i traded it for a voltorb...

A week later and i found myself in Cianwood town, with a fly hm and a target in sight... suicune is at the shore!

Badges: 5
    Pokemon: Seen: 115 Caught: 78

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
    I beat Clair yesterday, defeated the Kimono Girls and caught Lugia, lost to the elite 4 and am now training my team until they can win, I'll be doing this by repeatedly battling the E4 (depositing my money to the bank of mom each time I lose) until my team is lv 45-50, before I do this I'm going to breed some Eevee with my newly aquired Ditto (I have one egg already), I'm going to breed my Feraligatr and trade some of the babies on the GTS for other starters etc, I'm going to try and complete the national dex this time around as I haven't done this since Pokemon Red

My Team:

Feraligatr Lv40
    Ampharos Lv41
    Ninetales Lv40
    Jynx Lv41
    Mightyena Lv40
    Pidgeot Lv40

Still training for the elite 4, I actually managed to make it to Lance's 3rd pokemon one time, for now I've swapped Pidgeot for Lugia as my Jynx doesn't know any Psychic type moves so I struggle against Bruno as Pidgeot gets knocked out by Hitmontop or Hitmonchan.

My Team:

Feraligatr Lv47
    Ninetales Lv44
    Ampharos Lv45
    Jynx Lv41
    Mightyena Lv41
    Lugia Lv45

Update: Defeated the Elite 4, switching Pidgeot for Lugia did the trick as it helped get past Bruno, when I battled Lance we were both down to one pokemon each, Luckily for me his last pokemon was Charizard, my Feraligatr 2hko'd it with surf, now on the way to Kanto on the ship that leaves from Olivine City, I've also put Pidgeot back on my team.

My Team

Feraligatr Lv50
    Ninetales Lv45
    Ampharos Lv46
    Jynx Lv42
    Mightyena Lv42
    Pidgeot Lv44

Last edited by a moderator:

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
    We've done a lot of things recently. I didn't have time to even make notes.. But the most amazing thing was our encounter with Lugia. I managed to catch it even though it KO'ed my false swiper Sneasel. Ampharos paralized it, that helped out, as well as Espeon, who used Light Screens so we could at least stand firmly against Lugias feroucious attacks. Used a lot of ultra balls, about 15-20.

Now what? Guess it's time for the Elite Four.

Somehow I feel pretty confident.

By the way, just got a Lv1 Marill at the GTS. It's totally cute <3

Years
    --=--=--=--
    OOC:
    My adventures came to a halt as my friend offerred me a challenge, we are taking 6 eggs each( we are 3) and exchanging them as random as posible. They are restarting the game, but i allready catched a lot of stuff in my current challenge to just restart it. SO im waiting for the eggs and then putting my team on a box and only using the eggs in my catching challenge... in the meantime im just finding near pokemons and leveling the ones that need to be evolved

Pokemon Seen 116, Caught 82
    ==-==-==-==

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Time Played: 50:56

Pokedex:
    - Seen: 201
    - Obtained: 102

Party:
    Bonnie/Poliwrath (lv.47) - Waterfall, Hypnosis, Wake Up Slap, Belly Drum
    Don/Nidoking (lv.46) - Poison Jab, Earth Power, Double Kick, Shadow Claw
    Mercury/Jynx (lv.47) - Shadow Ball, Psychic, Sweet Kiss, Powder Snow
    Helga/Fearow (lv.47) - Return, Fly, Roost, Pursuit
    Broski/Typhlosion (lv.49) - Flamethrower, Swift, Smokescreen, Focus Blast
    Dell/Magnezone (lv.49) - Discharge, Mirror Shot, Thunder Wave, Tri Attack

So a lot has happened since I last updated. I evolved the rest of my team and grinded to infinity. I beat the E4 without much trouble aside from Lance, but Max Revive got me through ;). I went and caught Lugia as well, which wasn't too difficult - Dusk balls are the bomb.

I still haven't gone to Kanto though. I've been spending my time in fact working on the dex, leveling up Pokemon till they evolve. Oh, I also won another Sun Stone in the National Park, meaning I had two with which to evolve my Sunkern and Gloom. Now I just need more Moon Stones.

But yeah, I'm thinking that I should head over to Kanto soon, though I should probably do something in the Safari Zone first (I hate it so much though). I dunno, we'll see.

We've done a lot of things recently. I didn't have time to even make notes.. But the most amazing thing was our encounter with Lugia. I managed to catch it even though it KO'ed my false swiper Sneasel. Ampharos paralized it, that helped out, as well as Espeon, who used Light Screens so we could at least stand firmly against Lugias feroucious attacks. Used a lot of ultra balls, about 15-20.

Now what? Guess it's time for the Elite Four.

Somehow I feel pretty confident.

By the way, just got a Lv1 Marill at the GTS. It's totally cute <3
    Really? Ultra balls? You should use Dusk balls. They are cheaper than Ultra balls and have a catch rate of 3.5x in caves and at night (compared to Ultra's 2x).

Still training for the elite 4, I actually managed to make it to Lance's 3rd pokemon one time, for now I've swapped Pidgeot for Lugia as my Jynx doesn't know any Psychic type moves so I struggle against Bruno as Pidgeot gets knocked out by Hitmontop or Hitmonchan.
    If you can be bothered GRINDING FOREVER, you could breed a Smoochum and level it up to 35 so it learns Psychic, and then evolve it. It is an awful lot of effort though, but I managed to do it (before fighting Clair). That said, you're going to Kanto - just get TM 29 from Saffron City and teach it to your Jynx.

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    LOL
    Once again, while EV training, I encounter a shiny pokemon. The first was an onix in cliff cave, and just now, a shiny magikarp in dark cave.
    It has a gentle nature, is lvl 20, and was caught in a net ball.

Kai Yamato

Lone Soldier
    Years
    Fooling around with my Pokewalker. Caught me a good bunch of Pokemon. Horsea, three Duskulls, and Bronzor (meh). I was actually hunting for Magikarp. I'm still looking for a Beldum and a Munchlax.

Back