• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold/SoulSilver - Travel Journal

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
Years
  • Started a new game on Soul Silver last night, I picked Cyndaquil and am curently just about to battle Whitney for the third badge, along the way I caught 2 Bellsprout on Route 31, I traded one of these for an Onix in Violet City which has now evolved into Steelix thanks to my dad fixing my sister's ds (he replaced the charger socket), I also caught a Drowzee and traded it for a Machop which I traded across to Platinum, trained it to Lv28 so that It could evolve into Machoke and then traded it back where It evolved into Machamp.

My Team:

Quilava Lv24
    Weepinbell Lv22 (I'll be evolving it into Victreebel at Lv39)
    Slowpoke Lv23
    Steelix Lv23
    Machamp Lv28

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Currently fighting team rocket in Goldenrod underground, and am close to a few target levels.
    Also, leaving the locked underground area, outside the entrance, I notice theres a small outcove in the south wall about 2 spaces deep that serves no purpose. :p
    lvl 36-Lava plume, smoke screen, swift, flamethrower
    lvl 35-Surf, confusion, light screen, yawn
    lvl 36- Counter, aerial ace, rock tomb, brick break
    lvl 31-Taunt, iron tail, payback, toxic
    lvl 33-Confuse ray, charge beam, pain split, shadow ball
    Lvl 28-Steel wing, agility, fly, spikes

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
  • Still trying to evolve my Eevee into an Espeon/Umbreon.Traded a Seel over to SoulSilver to beat Clair, now a level 40 Dewgong. Currently fighting the Kimono girls, on my fourth try now, the Jolteon giving me a hell of a lot of trouble.I also obtained a dratini with Extremespeed from the dragon elder, took me a while to find out how to find the stupid thing.

Wolffang292

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Currently in the Burnt Tower, battling my rival, Ryan. After this I'll take on Morty!

TEAM:

Balor/Croconaw
    Male/lvl. 26
    - Bite
    - Headbutt
    - Water Gun
    - Ice Fang

Beranabus/Pidgeotto
    Male/lvl. 25
    - Gust
    - Twister
    - Quick Attack
    - Sand Attack

Russel/Growlithe -- IN TRAINING
    Male/lvl. 14
    - Ember
    - Oder Sleuth
    - Roar
    - Leer

Years
  • Today I gave my Meganium a break from training and sent him to play with a Ditto in the Day Care Centre. I received a beautiful Chikorita egg, who has gone to join my Nursery with a couple of Munchlaxes, one of whom is sharing it's Leftovers with the others.

Last edited:

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    My current goal right now is to soft reset untill I get my shiny Ho-oh! >:(
    After that, it's major training time. I really need to get my pokemon up in the fourties if I'm going to have a shred of hope. I'm going to try and get my dragonair to evolve.

Years
  • -Just added Fantom and Wartortle to the 3rd gen team of my current SS game.
    -Togekiss is nearing 100 now that he has reached the 95 mark.
    -Leafeon is turning out to be a work of art with its defense stat but Infernape is looking very disappointing. At least he is better than the other 2 I trained.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Having a ridiculously tough time catching Ho-Oh... over the past two re-sets I've thrown an estimated 50 Ultra Balls at it while it was Critical Health + Paralyzed... and it's breaking out right away.

Can't remember ever having this much trouble catching a legendary before.

Ruin Maniac

Booshka
    Years
  • Backtracked to Azalea town to headbutt trees for Aipom. Ater finding and catching a heracross, then finding a few dozen more heracross, I finally found an Aipom. At level 4, it managed to break out of 5 ultra balls before I caught it with a Dusk ball.

I'm now searching for a Scyther, Gligar and a Larvitar.

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Elite 4 conquered in Heart Gold.. finally.

Team was: Umbreon, Alakazam, Arcanine, Heracross, Poliwrath, Mamoswine.

worked out pretty well except I didn't have an Electric attack for Lance's Gyarados.. in the future I'd probably have to switch out either Poliwrath, or Heracross as I'm a little too vulnerable to Flying.. but eh I managed and it was the team I wanted to use.

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • restarted on sunday and just beat the elite four
    my team
    Lv. 43 kingdra
    Lv. 42 scizor
    Lv. 41 lapras
    Lv. 41 ampharous
    Lv. 46 lugia
    Lv. 43 typhlosion

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2011
    Currently, I'm in Blackthorn City, trying to raise a decent Ice team to defeat Claire.
    I have Swinub, Smoochum, Smoochum, Shellder and Fearow. Trying to catch a Delibird right now and it isn't working out too well..... >.<

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
  • Currently, I'm in Blackthorn City, trying to raise a decent Ice team to defeat Claire.
    I have Swinub, Smoochum, Smoochum, Shellder and Fearow. Trying to catch a Delibird right now and it isn't working out too well..... >.<

if i were you i would go pick up the friday lapras in union cave and teach it perish song. it learns it at level 27.
    easy way to deal with her nasty kingdra.

i just got on the s.s. aqua.

Years
  • Heartgold:

Caught Latios using the Enigma Stone event.

Soulsilver:

Just got to Ecruteak and beat the Team Rocket guy who was bothering the Kimono girl. Got Surf. Saw the legendary dogs in the Burned Tower. Came in 2nd in the Bug Catching contest with a Level 14 Pinsir.

Ghrimm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • Currently battling Whitney for the Plain Badge.

Team:

Harvest/Sandslash @ Quick Claw
    Male/Relaxed
    Level 22
    - Cut
    - Crush Claw
    - Sand-Attack
    - Rollout

Tulio/Quilava @ n/a
    Male/
    Level 22
    - Ember
    - Flame Wheel
    - Smokescreen
    - Quick Attack

Future Planned Team Members:

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • I've been playing Platinum for the last week or so and decided to carry on with Soul Silver, I'm just battling Pryce for the 7th badge

Team

Quilava Lv35
    Weepinbell Lv35
    Slowpoke Lv35
    Steelix Lv35
    Machamp Lv35
    Murkrow Lv35 (evolving at about Lv40)

Back