• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heartgold/soulsilver unfreeze/translation patch!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just go here:
    Soul silver: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=N0PX8QAB
    Heart gold: https://www.megaupload.com/?d=1WMFP4ID
    I didnt make it btw!
    these downloads translate the text and stop the freezing!
    To keep your old save data just rename the patched file to the name of the game you patched (just take away the "-patched") then your save data should be the same as last time ;)
    I hope this helps everyone! Now everyone can stop asking me.... -.-"

Last edited:
    Years
    um ppl can just go to GBAtemp and download it theres pleanty of good pachtes there i have a realy good one if ppl want it its very good
    P.S.IT IS VERY GOOOD! LOL if i get any Pm's il tghen make a thread but im just saying ppl go to GBAtemp!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    um ppl can just go to GBAtemp and download it theres pleanty of good pachtes there i have a realy good one if ppl want it its very good
    P.S.IT IS VERY GOOOD! LOL if i get any Pm's il tghen make a thread but im just saying ppl go to GBAtemp!
    You dont realise that those links are from gba temp -.-"

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    But what about Magius's translation.......

Also, only the logo is in english, and it's better than the official english ones, everything else is still on moon runes, but it did stop the freezing.............

Last edited:

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Am I able to combine Magius' Translation Patch with this?

DawnRyder

I cannot believe I'm back -.-
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    Awesome!

I was gonna wait for the English version, but FTW!

Gettin' it now!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Dear everyone,(XD)
    The patch will translate attacks, items, pokedex etc.... it will not translate what poeple say(unless they give you an item............ Oh and the titlescreen logo.... but it will stop the freezing....

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    Is there any patch out there that fixes the random black screen freezes that doesn't translate any part of the game? I'm playing this on a TopToy DS.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Is there any patch out there that fixes the random black screen freezes that doesn't translate any part of the game? I'm playing this on a TopToy DS.
    well, actuarly... no! Sorry mate, but i dont see whats wrong with the translation from this patch it just translates attacks and item... oh and nurse joy XD

Years
    • Seen Feb 29, 2024
    well, actuarly... no! Sorry mate, but i dont see whats wrong with the translation from this patch it just translates attacks and item... oh and nurse joy XD

Oh no, I don't suppose anything's wrong with it! I just want an all original japanese game, I'm weird like that - it's tradition! :D

Years
    Great it works fine, I had a problem with the screen though, it went black and froze, but I fixed it with a code.

Last edited:
    Back