• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold Team

Years
    I just got back into Pokemon, beat Diamond, and decided to start on HeartGold, and I have no idea what my team should consist of. It would be helpful if anyone could tell me what Pokemon would be good in a team, if I should get new Pokemon, and/or what moves should I teach from TM's. I just beat the third gym. I will level up some of the lower leveled Pokemon. WILL UPDATE INFORMATION OVER TIME.

Pokemon with a * are in my party currently.

I Have:

*Bayleaf-Nature-Calm - Ability-Overgrow - Moves-Tackle,Synthesis,Razor Leaf,Reflect - lvl 25

*Gyarados-Nature-Hasty - Ability-Intimidate - Moves-Bite,Ice Fang,Twister,Dragon Rage - lvl 32

Scyther-Nature-Naughty - Ability-Swarm - Moves-Leer,Focus Energy,Pursuit,False Swipe - lvl 14

*Heracross-Nature-Serious - Ability-Swarm - Moves-Tackle,Aerial Ace,Horn Attack,Brick Break - lvl 27

Nidorino-Nature-Impish - Ability-Rivalry - Moves-Fury Attack,Peck,Dig,Rock Smash - lvl 21

*Crobat-Nature-Adamant - Ability-Inner Focus - Moves-Bite,Confuse Ray,Air Cutter,U-Turn - lvl 29

Pidgeotto-Nature-Bashful - Ability-Keen Eye - Moves-Tackle,Quick Attack,Gust,Roost - lvl 21

*Quagsire-Nature-Jolly - Ability-Damp - Moves-Water Gun,Mud Bomb,Headbutt,Mud Shot - lvl 26

*Growlithe-Nature-Careful - Ability-Intimidate - Moves-Ember,Roar,Reversal, Flame Wheel - lvl 26

Last edited:
    Back