• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heatransoul's Trading Center

Kaseo

Cursed Being
    Years
    Hi. I'm interested in the following shinies: Zubat, Tentacool, Chinchou, Wingull, and Lumineon from Pearl. And from Platinum, both Shellos. Alot huh xD but I don't need ALL of em XP So Please CMT

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Hi. I'm interested in the following shinies: Zubat, Tentacool, Chinchou, Wingull, and Lumineon from Pearl. And from Platinum, both Shellos. Alot huh xD but I don't need ALL of em XP So Please CMT
    Well, I'm looking for a 10 ANNIV Latias...
    3 of them for the Latias.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Pokemon to be Bred: Totodile
    Nature: Adamant
    IVs: 31 ATK and 31 Speed
    Egg Moves: Dragon Dance (Egg Move) and Ice Punch (Plat. Move Tutor)

How much will this cost? I prefer a male nature, so I can use it to breed with.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Probably 1 event, because I will first have to go through the trouble of obtaining a Totodile...
    Anyway, your offer should be complete within the next two-three days. I may forget, so please PM me on Friday.

Zach-ATTACK2012

Breeder and Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    is that a shiny chimchar i see?
    what do you want in return for this which i long for? lol
    but seriously

Jordy San

The fire-breathing Dutch-Boy
    Years
    Hi, I like your PBR Pikachu with volt tackle and surf, do you want my Shiny UT Manaphy for it?

Years
    Hey, can I trade your Nidoking? (The second one in the list from fully EV'd).
    I have some shiny's and all legendaries ;) (Like Celebi 10 anniv, or a mew or an official Deoxy's from a Dutch event :P )

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Hey, can I trade your Nidoking? (The second one in the list from fully EV'd).
    I have some shiny's and all legendaries ;) (Like Celebi 10 anniv, or a mew or an official Deoxy's from a Dutch event :P )
    Sure. I'd like a list of your Events.

Look at the fat printed parts. We allready made a deal a few pages ago.
    (I believe it was page 5-7...)
    Well, sadly, I already hatched a Shiny Manaphy...

Can I have those :
    - 10th anniv Lugia
    - 10th anniv Ho-Oh
    - 10th anniv Celebi
    - WISHMKR Jirachi

If yes, then I'll post a list of my offers, ok?
    Depends on your offer. Probably yes.

Back