• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeatTagShipping - Conway and Dawn!

Simon Alexander

Orlesian
    Years
    Let's discuss some HeatTagShipping, everyone~

I'd like to make this post a go-to for fanfiction, fanart and AMVs, but at the moment, I have only a few and I can't access them at this very moment. SO! I ask all of you shippers to link to fics, art and AMVs you like and I'll link them in this OP.

So, let's start with this: Why HeatTagShipping?

Years

Simon Alexander

Orlesian
    Years
    Welcome! ^_^ Sorry for the long lag in response, I didn't realize anyone had posted o.O

ANYWAYS, thanks for the links! :D I'll add them to the OP with some other stuff that was linked to me elsewhere.

Yeah, Dawn doesn't seem to be too interested in Conway in canon, but at the same time, she's very young and focusing on her pokemon career. Perhaps in time, there could be something. :3

Back