• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeavenEarth Egg Move Giveaway

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any others that request these today will have their requests filled tomorrow. Any requests after today will not be filled. I'm going offline now.

Tac One

OWN new Emld, Sapp and FR & LG
    Years
    If possible can I get a Houndoom? but can you hold it for me until tommorow evening of somewhere around that time?

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Sorry, the giveaway event is over today. Any requests posted today will not be filled (this includes the last 2 posts). If your request was before today and you have not gotten your Pokemon, I will give it/them to you sometime when I see you online. (For those of you who didn't manage to get one of these while they were free, maybe someone who participated in this event will trade you one.)

The giveaway is over, so will a MOD please close this thread?

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    Well that realy sucks, I wish you had put that on the first post so I wasn't so excited.

Hiraku

Resident Italian Cutie
    Years
    It's alright. I can probably get other cool stuff like that another time.

Back