• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heeeeeellooooo :)

Eevee~

Enturquesado ♪
Years
  • Hello. My name is Sergio. I am 13 years old. I am a very fan of Eevee. xD
    I am speaking the English language learner, so it cost me a bit. Because I am spanish. xD
    My referrer is Death the Lugias.
    It's a great person. :D
    ¡Regars! :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi Sergio, welcome to the forum! You'll find that as you spend more time here your English will get better and better; I know many people that started off speaking hardly any English at all and now they're fluent c: Eevee is certainly a very cute Pokemon - I can see why you're a big fan of it! By the sounds of it, the best places for you to visit would be the Pokemon General Discussion or Pokemon Clubs sections as they're the best places to meet new friends and talk about all your favourite Pokemon-related topics; plus it'll help you get to grips with the workings of the site. :D Make sure you give the community rules a quick read and ask any member of staff (that's us with the bold names!) if you have any questions or even if you'd just like to chat; we don't bite much! Hope to see you around tonnes! ^^

Years
  • Hello. My name is Sergio. I am 13 years old. I am a very fan of Eevee. xD
    I am speaking the English language learner, so it cost me a bit. Because I am spanish. xD
    My referrer is Death the Lugias.
    It's a great person. :D
    ¡Regars! :)

Hi Eevee, nice to see people from all around the world joining this massive community.

PC is one of the largest Pokemon forums existing right now so it's easy to get lost.

So, you're studying your English? I happen to know a certain staff member who happens to be Spanish like you. His name is Went, you should go and speak to him. With lots of practice, you'll hopefully learn English fluently.

I'm from an English-speaking country so I didn't have to learn much.

I think AlexOzzyCake (he's sometimes known as OzzCake) has already covered the forum for you, you should check out the Adoption Center so that you can fill out a simple form and our NU/W moderator duo (Meganium90 and Snivy063) will find a helper for you based on your interests.

There's also Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia, where you'll be most likely to find me.

My forum life is actually really hectic considering that if you read the two links in the bottom of my sig I have staff positions on two forums. I even go on Serebii and Ever Grande every now and then.

Oh, and it looks like you share my Zodiac sign (I'm a Libra!)

Enough about that, nice to meet you Sergio "Eevee"!

- Hikari10, For The Love Of Cheren And Bianca

Eevee~

Enturquesado ♪
    Years
  • Hi Eevee, nice to see people from all around the world joining this massive community.

PC is one of the largest Pokemon forums existing right now so it's easy to get lost.

So, you're studying your English? I happen to know a certain staff member who happens to be Spanish like you. His name is Went, you should go and speak to him. With lots of practice, you'll hopefully learn English fluently.

I'm from an English-speaking country so I didn't have to learn much.

I think AlexOzzyCake (he's sometimes known as OzzCake) has already covered the forum for you, you should check out the Adoption Center so that you can fill out a simple form and our NU/W moderator duo (Meganium90 and Snivy063) will find a helper for you based on your interests.

There's also Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia, where you'll be most likely to find me.

My forum life is actually really hectic considering that if you read the two links in the bottom of my sig I have staff positions on two forums. I even go on Serebii and Ever Grande every now and then.

Enough about that, nice to meet you Sergio "Eevee"!

- Hikari10, For The Love Of Cheren And Bianca

Thank you. And yes, I'm on it. I also registered here, so, to practice your language.
    Ok. How can I talk to Went. :)
    I want to make the most of the forum.

Years
  • Thank you. And yes, I'm on it. I also registered here, so, to practice your language.
    Ok. How can I talk to Went. :)
    I want to make the most of the forum.

He's one of the Super Mods, just look for an orange username. Most staff members aren't too difficult to spot.

Back