• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heeeeey

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
Years
  • It's been a long time since i've been here. I know I came back in like september according to this thing at the top of the page, but yeah. I've been on for a while under a different name since I don't remember any of my information or anything from the accounts I had here...

and I had a lot... lol. Some people may still remember me, but like I said, it's been a long time. I think it was like 2 years too, before my september visit. I got trapped by MMOs and drifted away from here. I did a lot of stuff though...lol. I was a part of DHi for a while o_o I met a lot of really cool people through here, and I wish I'd kept up with them. At any rate, I came back since I started playing pokemon again, and I guess I'm just throwing myself out there to see if anyone remembers me or anything lol. I woulda changed my sig too but there's a lot of work in it from people I knew back then so it'd be a shame to get rid of it.

Anyways...yeah, hi!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Hello, welcome back to PC!

If you have forgotten anything feel free to ask me, I am only a VM or PM away an I am always on. xD

Don't forget to review the rules just in case. :)

See you around,

~Bliss

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Welcome back to PokeCommunity, hope you'll be sticking around a bit longer. I'm sure you already read the rules, but it never hurts to refresh the memory. If you ever need any help, feel free to drop me a Visitor Message or Private Message.

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Back