• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heeey

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Thank you :)

Just got back into collecting cards after around 7 years out of it.
    Looking forward to talking to like minded people cos I dernt say im a closet Pokemon fan to my friends lol.

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
  • Welcome to PC~! I'm only 17 but I'm lucky since I found a bunch of people at college that like Pokemon too! I get the odd weird looks and remarks from other people but I've passed caring about stuff like that, I just do what I want now and don't let anyone elses opinion of it bother me. xD I wish I still had my pokemon cards, I had tons! My mum even used to collect them, she reckoned they were gonna be worth millions in a "couple of years or so". Bad call!

Hope you have fun here anyway. :)

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Well I'm no where near as old as you, but that's cool with older members, or older Pokemon fans. I'm pretty sure you'll get around here just fine since you're an older member. I've always thought that either this forum is an older Pokemon Community, or just seem more mature for their age. I know it's a children's game, but why can't older people enjoy it?

Welcome to the community, my good old sir. :) Make sure you take a good read of the rules, and ask any questions if you ever need the help. Maybe shoot me a VM sometime and we could talk?

Alternative, out!

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Hello, pass it well in the forum, make some friends, and make a hack, if there is something you don't know how to do something, you can check the tutorial sub-forum...

Good-Bye...

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2011
    Thanks for the welcome messages :)

Im sure I will find my way round.

Exactly Alternative, why cant older people enjoy pokemon :), i still watch the odd episode, altho you cant beat the first gen episodes.

Cards are what im intrested in tho, im building up my collection again. Im in need of a card album tho. Anybody no of a cheap source to buy one send the link my way.
    Ta

SmashGood

Me... SMASH!!
    Years
  • Welcome TheHiddenPhoenix! Don't worry about turning 22, I am and I still enjoy pokemon. I found it funny that pokemon was THE thing in elementary school for our generation, yet in high school I found myself playing in secrecy. Then you hit college and people love it again lol. Wish I knew a good place for a card album, but card games are not my thing. Betting someone on PC can help you out if you ask in the right forum.

Back