• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heellllllllllooooooooooo there!

Lexa

My maturity level depends on who I'm with. ;D
Years
  • Hi!
    I'm a newer member. I've been here for about a week but I just now got around to making this introduction post. :P
    My name is Alexa but I go by various nicknames. My most popular nicknames are Dex and Dixie.
    I'm 21 years of age and I reside in sunny Florida. I'm an equine photographer and love my animals dearly. :)
    Christmas is my love! I'm actually listening to Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra right meow. Haha!
    Most people would describe me as a very punny, easy-going, go with the flow kind of person. I'm very easy to talk to.
    I stay away from drama. I like to put smiles on faces. I like to make friends everywhere I go. :)

I started collecting and playing the Pokemon TCG around 1999. I had thousands of cards everywhere.
    My parents decided they wanted to throw some of those cards out and along went many 1st ed. holo Charizards.
    I kept what I had in a binder and that was it. Fast forward a handful years last and I phase out of Pokemon.
    Skip ahead to 2012 and I pick up buying cards again. Got addicted then quit before my wallet died. :O
    Present day, I've caught the Poke-bug once again and I'm full blown addicted.
    My fiance has already spoiled me with cards and a couple of accessories from a cute little lunch box tin set. :)

Pokemon will always be a part of me. I'll never be able to get away from it...and I'm fine with that. :)
    Eventually I'll pass my cards down to my future children in hopes of them continuing the collection!

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Hi Alexa! I like your name! (Totally not because we have similar names or anything)

Oh geez, you seem to have a lot of things going on about yourself. Christmas is indeed love! It's one of the most wonderful holidays in the year and it's filled with white snow and happiness. <3

It's sad to hear about what happened to some of your cards, but at least you kept some, right? And it's nice to see that you got back into it later on. I actually have a few binders myself that I handed down to my brother in hopes that he will carry it further on. :3

Hehe, the poke-bug never leaves you. It's just a matter of time before it rests and wakes up again~

Anyway, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay! Feel free to leave me a VM/PM if you wanna talk, I'm always happy to.

Lexa

Years
  • Aw, yay! We might as well be twinsies. :) Haha!

Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm already liking it here a lot.
    You might be seeing me around some more.
    Although I do feel a little intimidated next to people who have been here for ages!

Years
  • Why hello! You seem like a nice, happy person so may as well say hi.

The TCG? Ah yes, that was something I invested a lot of time into way back when I was much younger, but sadly I don't really play it at all anymore, even though I do have some old binders full of cards. (Although sometimes I watch Marriland's booster box openings...)

And Christmas is a very enjoyable time, even if the gifts aren't always great the time spent with the family sure is! It's nice that you're back into Pokémon, so we always welcome other players here, whether they're returning, new or having been there since the beginning.

Hope to see you around! And if you ever want someone to talk to, you can always message me! (:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • Greetings to you. I was into the Pokemon Trading Card Game before I retired from collecting the cards ten or so years ago. Course I do have the cards in a binder in my bedroom. Christmas is a very enjoyable time of the year. Anyways be sure to enjoy your time here. I will see you around. Also if you feel like talking to me, feel free to send me a VM/PM.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hey and welcome to the community Dixie/Alexa/Lexa/Dex lol
    I love animals too i have..... Many....haha
    Ya im kinda the same im pretty easy going dont like drama and love to see happy people especially when i cause it haha! I believe i started collecting tcg in like 2005-2006 around there but i havent bought any packs since 2011 but i still trade and collect some but i never got extensively into it. That sounds like something many do i never really left pokemon but i left tcg now i am battling my friends which is kinda fun (eventhough i lose a lot). Anyways im sure you'll like it here im guessing u already know about the tgc section which will be something u may like haha :).
    Anyway welcome once again and feel free to vm/pm me with any questions or if ur feeling chatty ;)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Hi lexa, welcome to poke community forums, I hope you enjoy here

Years
  • I recall seeing you in the New Users Hangout, so I figured I'd say hello! It's great to see you, Lexa.

You joined at a pretty good time given we have the annual Member of the Year poll in full swing, as well as some Christmas and New Year events that are still to come so do look out for those. PC has a fair share of TCG fans around, I don't really collect the cards myself although the artwork on them does look rather pretty if I have to say so myself. We have a section for the Trading Card Game if you haven't seen it yet, and I'm sure you'll enjoy all the discussion about the various cards there.

And I'm sure you'll be happy you returned to Pokemon because it's a franchise for everyone, and I do hope the rest of this month goes well and hopefully you can stick around going into 2015 if you can. Have fun and if you need anything I'm always happy to talk with you!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • You captivated me with the amount of effort that went into the title of this thread. That is an amazing amount of 'o's. And a good amazing, not a bad amazing.

Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm pretty new here as well, but I love it already, so hopefully you will too. You seem like a really happy person, and it's always great to have someone like that around, so I'm sure you'll fit in with no trouble at all.

And also, Merry Christmas!

peterd1994

pokemonfanforever
    Years
  • Hi!
    I'm a newer member. I've been here for about a week but I just now got around to making this introduction post. :P
    My name is Alexa but I go by various nicknames. My most popular nicknames are Dex and Dixie.
    I'm 21 years of age and I reside in sunny Florida. I'm an equine photographer and love my animals dearly. :)
    Christmas is my love! I'm actually listening to Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra right meow. Haha!
    Most people would describe me as a very punny, easy-going, go with the flow kind of person. I'm very easy to talk to.
    I stay away from drama. I like to put smiles on faces. I like to make friends everywhere I go. :)

I started collecting and playing the Pokemon TCG around 1999. I had thousands of cards everywhere.
    My parents decided they wanted to throw some of those cards out and along went many 1st ed. holo Charizards.
    I kept what I had in a binder and that was it. Fast forward a handful years last and I phase out of Pokemon.
    Skip ahead to 2012 and I pick up buying cards again. Got addicted then quit before my wallet died. :O
    Present day, I've caught the Poke-bug once again and I'm full blown addicted.
    My fiance has already spoiled me with cards and a couple of accessories from a cute little lunch box tin set. :)

Pokemon will always be a part of me. I'll never be able to get away from it...and I'm fine with that. :)
    Eventually I'll pass my cards down to my future children in hopes of them continuing the collection!

WELCOME!!! Lexa glad to have you with all of us I've been here for a while and the community is sooooo amazing hope you like it as much as we all do :)

Lexa

Years
  • Why hello! You seem like a nice, happy person so may as well say hi.

The TCG? Ah yes, that was something I invested a lot of time into way back when I was much younger, but sadly I don't really play it at all anymore, even though I do have some old binders full of cards. (Although sometimes I watch Marriland's booster box openings...)

And Christmas is a very enjoyable time, even if the gifts aren't always great the time spent with the family sure is! It's nice that you're back into Pokémon, so we always welcome other players here, whether they're returning, new or having been there since the beginning.

Hope to see you around! And if you ever want someone to talk to, you can always message me! (:

Hi!
    Thank you for the warm welcome, I appreciate it!
    The TCG has always been my weakness when it comes to Pokémon. No matter what has happened, I've always found myself coming back to it. I don't know what it is but I adore collecting them and just looking t the artwork. I find myself going through my binder almost on a daily basis just to look at the artwork! If you're ever in the mood to trade then let me know! I'm a huge Ponyta and Rapidash fan so I'm always looking out for those two! A couple of people on my Instagram account have left comments saying I should make a YouTube account to record my booster openings! I would but I'm a little camera shy... heheh.

Believe me when I say... I'm always in a chatty mood! It's nice to have friends and connections everywhere. Thanks for responding! <3

Lexa

Years
  • Greetings to you. I was into the Pokemon Trading Card Game before I retired from collecting the cards ten or so years ago. Course I do have the cards in a binder in my bedroom. Christmas is a very enjoyable time of the year. Anyways be sure to enjoy your time here. I will see you around. Also if you feel like talking to me, feel free to send me a VM/PM.

Hello to you as well!
    Would you happen to know how many cards you have in your binder? Did you collect a specific set or just casually collected whatever you liked? I could go on and on... but I don't want to annoy you! Hahah!

Lexa

Years
  • Hey and welcome to the community Dixie/Alexa/Lexa/Dex lol
    I love animals too i have..... Many....haha
    Ya im kinda the same im pretty easy going dont like drama and love to see happy people especially when i cause it haha! I believe i started collecting tcg in like 2005-2006 around there but i havent bought any packs since 2011 but i still trade and collect some but i never got extensively into it. That sounds like something many do i never really left pokemon but i left tcg now i am battling my friends which is kinda fun (eventhough i lose a lot). Anyways im sure you'll like it here im guessing u already know about the tgc section which will be something u may like haha :).
    Anyway welcome once again and feel free to vm/pm me with any questions or if ur feeling chatty ;)

Hahaha, hi there!
    Could you imagine if it were proper to call everyone by their full name including their nicknames all put together? I'm out of breath just thinking about how long my name would be to everyone! That would be insanity, haha.

May I ask how many cards you have in your collection? Are you on Instagram at all? If so, follow me! My ID is pokemon.kards. :) Actually, I haven't even checked out the TCG section because I haven't been on the site to check things out thoroughly. I'm going to do that today... and I'll probably become overwhelmed by it! Hahah.

Do you play the TCGO at all? I'm on there every single day, I'm addicted! Hahah. :)

Lexa

Years
  • I recall seeing you in the New Users Hangout, so I figured I'd say hello! It's great to see you, Lexa.

You joined at a pretty good time given we have the annual Member of the Year poll in full swing, as well as some Christmas and New Year events that are still to come so do look out for those. PC has a fair share of TCG fans around, I don't really collect the cards myself although the artwork on them does look rather pretty if I have to say so myself. We have a section for the Trading Card Game if you haven't seen it yet, and I'm sure you'll enjoy all the discussion about the various cards there.

And I'm sure you'll be happy you returned to Pokemon because it's a franchise for everyone, and I do hope the rest of this month goes well and hopefully you can stick around going into 2015 if you can. Have fun and if you need anything I'm always happy to talk with you!

- Hikamaru

Hi, Hikamaru!
    Yes, I posted in the New Users Hangout thread! I figured I'd post there then make a public post over here! It's great to see you as well, thanks for the warm welcome!

Like I was telling another user, I haven't checked out the TCG section because I haven't been on the website to thoroughly check it out but I will after I'm done replying here! Everyone here is so incredibly friendly, I love it.

I'm very happy I've returned to Pokémon because it's brought back so much nostalgia. I suffer from depression so thinking about the happy times is actually helping me, believe it or not. Not to mention, I think I'm getting my fiance back into it, hehehe. I've never actually played the video games like my fiance has and he wants to show me.

I'll definitely be sticking around here through 2015. This place and the people here are wonderful. Such a great community! Thanks for welcome once again, I appreciate it.

Lexa

Years
  • You captivated me with the amount of effort that went into the title of this thread. That is an amazing amount of 'o's. And a good amazing, not a bad amazing.

Anyway, welcome to PC! I'm pretty new here as well, but I love it already, so hopefully you will too. You seem like a really happy person, and it's always great to have someone like that around, so I'm sure you'll fit in with no trouble at all.

And also, Merry Christmas!

Oh, I know, right? I spent hours coming up with the title. I had writers block for the longest time then out of nowhere a huge burst of creativity sparked and voila! I came up with the title. Original, yeah? :D

For the most part, yes, I'm a very happy person! I do have my downer moments...but who doesn't? I like to fit in everywhere I go and considering there's a TCG section you'll most likely find me there and "socializing" with the members there!

I'm already loving it here! Everyone is friendly, it's great! Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it!

Lexa

Years
  • WELCOME!!! Lexa glad to have you with all of us I've been here for a while and the community is sooooo amazing hope you like it as much as we all do :)

Thank you, lovely! I'm hoping to get to know all of the regular users here, that would be great!
    Thanks for the warm welcome as well! <3

Lexa

Years
  • Firstly, hi Alexa! Hopefully you've been crushed by all of our cordial greetings. This is a wonderful community that has lots to offer.

Secondly, I've been starting up TCG and it's really fun to be honest. Totally different from competitive battling. Not sure how to operate TCGO, but I've downloaded it and I've been playing against some CPUs and all that jazz. I'd love to see some of your cards in your collection, maybe that can arouse some discussion of some sort. There is a TCG subforum but it's kind of dead, hopefully you can help rekindle the fire :)

Again, welcome, and hopefully you enjoy your time on here!

Hello, hello! :)
    Haha, yes, I've definitely been crushed.
    POKECOMMUNITY used CORDIAL GREETINGS. Yeah! It's a hit!
    Fireworks are flying in this battle! The intense battle continues!
    ALEXA used HIDE UNDER THE THREAD. It's not very effective!

Literally, this is all I could think of when you said, "Hopefully you've been crushed by our cordial greetings," haha. The TCG is amazing IMO! If you're on Instagram then look up my account (pokemon.kards), you'll see there are a TON of TCG users that I'm following and vice versa. Everyone there is friendly as well!

PM me your ID for TCGO! Maybe we can battle and what not?
    Do you actually collect TCG or just play the online game? I'd love to see your collection as well! :)

Lexa

Years
  • I sadly do not have an Instagram, but I will certainly take the luxury of browsing all of your collectables! As for the TCG, I've both collected irl and partaken in the simulator, though the simulator has a bit more for me to access. I have some nifty cards I'd be happy to show you!

I just started the account so I don't have many photos of my cards up. There's a link in my signature that you can click. It'll take you to my gallery so you'll be able to see the images. If you ever sign up for Instagram then let me know! It's a great way to showcase your collection to the world.

Do you collect a certain Pokémon, energy type, etc? Or do you collect decks? Would you happen to know how many cards you have? I'm trying to collect decks but I've failed immensely at that mainly because I'm so overwhelmed with the numerous amount of decks the franchise has released over the years. Since I've started back up, I'm trying to complete the Phantom Forces deck but I don't think that'll be happening anytime soon! I just recently pulled an Emolga EX card and it's one of the cutest cards I've seen in a long time IMO.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Hahaha, hi there!
    Could you imagine if it were proper to call everyone by their full name including their nicknames all put together? I'm out of breath just thinking about how long my name would be to everyone! That would be insanity, haha.

May I ask how many cards you have in your collection? Are you on Instagram at all? If so, follow me! My ID is pokemon.kards. :) Actually, I haven't even checked out the TCG section because I haven't been on the site to check things out thoroughly. I'm going to do that today... and I'll probably become overwhelmed by it! Hahah.

Do you play the TCGO at all? I'm on there every single day, I'm addicted! Hahah. :)
    Haha ya nicknames are sometimes needed!

Umm i forget how many i have all the legends up to gen 4 and alot of rare old ones/foil etc but ik for a fact i have over 500.
    no i dont play tcg online idk tcg kinda bored me after a while although several of my friends still play it.

no i dont have a insta more liking forums than social networking.

Back