• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heellloo

Keropla

kawaii shoujo
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    yes, hello I am Keropla (or Kero or w/e)
    I have just recently joined this site after seeing it bunches of times and this seemed like a good community to join so yea, that's why I joined and because this is a Pokemon site, and Pokemon is pretty rad. I've been into the series for a good while, since Gen 3 (my favorite gen ok.)
    so yea, thats me, hope to contribute to this place <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Keropla. I'm glad that you decided to join Pokecommunity, I'm sure you'll have something to enjoy here. Gen 3 is what gets me started on Pokemon gaming, and is one of my faves too, even though I know Pokemon since it started lol

Anyway, I hope that you have fun, and welcome to PC!

Years
  • Gen 3 is my favorite gen too! :D; It's so, so good. The sprites weren't as good as Crystal's in my opinion but the games were still great. Even now the thunderstorm in Sapphire sends shivers up my spine. It's always great to see other third gen fans and I'm sure we'll become best of friends just from that alone, hehe. Go third generation! Go and post around our Advance Generation board, there's so much to discuss there as far as R/S/E and FR/LG are concerned. Oh, and welcome!

Pokemon is the most rad game franchise ever. I've been hooked since the first generation and am still going. You've been into it for quite a long time yourself.. hard to believe it's been ten years or so since Ruby and Sapphire came out, woah. @_@; Hopefully you'll continue being into it for a long while to come, yeah? While I do love R/S/E I think Yellow, Crystal, and Black 2/White 2 were wonderful games as well, though of course anything Pokemon is wonderful just from that alone. Since you love the series and keep up with the games, does that mean you plan on getting X or Y? If so, do you have a starter in mind?! :) They're lookin' amazing and we're all very excited about these games. Do you like any other parts of Pokemon outside the games? There are a lot of members around the community who love the anime, manga, and so forth. Hopefully I'm not boggling you down with all these questions. n_n;

Methinks you'll have a lovely stay here on our amazing little forum since everyone is friendly and always willing to help. There are many ways to contribute so go ahead and poke around to find that special method for you! You can join some clubs, trade/battle, and overall discuss your favorite aspect about the franchise. All up to you. <3 Do contact a moderator if you ever need help and have a blast here!

Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

3rd Gen was my first one as far as playing the actual Pokemon games go, so it has loads of memories there. I only played the Hoenn games in that generation alone, but I played every game so far in 4th and 5th Gen, and I plan to get X and Y next. Cirno showed you the Advance Generation section if you want to discuss everything 3rd Gen, but all the Pokemon sections are good places to start.

And everyone here is very friendly and helpful, and I bet they all want to meet you. Is there any other interests besides Pokemon? I'm sure you can make new friends along the way given someone may share something in common with you. Have an awesome time as part of our community and there's so much to do here, and don't hesitate to ask a moderator (like Cirno there) if you need help.

I do hope to see you around, and leave me a VM anytime!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Keropla

kawaii shoujo
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2013
    wow i forgot to reply

Wind Heart said:
    Hi Keropla. I'm glad that you decided to join Pokecommunity, I'm sure you'll have something to enjoy here. Gen 3 is what gets me started on Pokemon gaming, and is one of my faves too, even though I know Pokemon since it started lol

Anyway, I hope that you have fun, and welcome to PC!

oh sweet
    and thanks
    c:
    Cirno said:
    Gen 3 is my favorite gen too! :D; It's so, so good. The sprites weren't as good as Crystal's in my opinion but the games were still great. Even now the thunderstorm in Sapphire sends shivers up my spine. It's always great to see other third gen fans and I'm sure we'll become best of friends just from that alone, hehe. Go third generation! Go and post around our Advance Generation board, there's so much to discuss there as far as R/S/E and FR/LG are concerned. Oh, and welcome!

i'll be sure to check that board out some time! and thanks!

Cirno said:
    Pokemon is the most rad game franchise ever. I've been hooked since the first generation and am still going. You've been into it for quite a long time yourself.. hard to believe it's been ten years or so since Ruby and Sapphire came out, woah. @_@; Hopefully you'll continue being into it for a long while to come, yeah? While I do love R/S/E I think Yellow, Crystal, and Black 2/White 2 were wonderful games as well, though of course anything Pokemon is wonderful just from that alone. Since you love the series and keep up with the games, does that mean you plan on getting X or Y? If so, do you have a starter in mind?! :) They're lookin' amazing and we're all very excited about these games. Do you like any other parts of Pokemon outside the games? There are a lot of members around the community who love the anime, manga, and so forth. Hopefully I'm not boggling you down with all these questions. n_n;

yeah ik right, seems like just yesterday i got sapphire
    and yes, i plan on staying in the pokemon fandom for many more years to come c:
    and yep, i plan on getting x, and my starter will be froakie (it's a qt)
    i really like the tcg to pokemon too, and the anime, i havent looked too much in the manga tho LOL
    and nah, its fine c:

Cirno said:
    Methinks you'll have a lovely stay here on our amazing little forum since everyone is friendly and always willing to help. There are many ways to contribute so go ahead and poke around to find that special method for you! You can join some clubs, trade/battle, and overall discuss your favorite aspect about the franchise. All up to you. <3 Do contact a moderator if you ever need help and have a blast here!
    alright, thanks!

Hikari10 said:
    Hello and welcome to PC!
    hello! and thanks! :D

Hikari10 said:
    3rd Gen was my first one as far as playing the actual Pokemon games go, so it has loads of memories there. I only played the Hoenn games in that generation alone, but I played every game so far in 4th and 5th Gen, and I plan to get X and Y next. Cirno showed you the Advance Generation section if you want to discuss everything 3rd Gen, but all the Pokemon sections are good places to start.
    okay, ill be sure to check them all out then! :D

Hikari10 said:
    And everyone here is very friendly and helpful, and I bet they all want to meet you. Is there any other interests besides Pokemon? I'm sure you can make new friends along the way given someone may share something in common with you. Have an awesome time as part of our community and there's so much to do here, and don't hesitate to ask a moderator (like Cirno there) if you need help.

I do hope to see you around, and leave me a VM anytime!

- Hikari10
    i'll be happy to meet lots of people then!
    i like a few animes, manga and other video games (like dr and earthbound)
    i will be sure to ask if i need any help!
    and i hope to see you around too!

Back