• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

heey there!

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2019
    Hi. I'm Jackie, I'm 21, and new to this community.

Just letting you know, Pikachu has always been my favorite pokemon, ever since I was little. He was also my first tattoo. I'm currently playing B/W and I need a pikachu. I beat the elite 4, and can get pokemon from the past.

If anyone has a male pikachu, without a nickname, please let me know. my friend code is

1978 9574 3151

Years
  • Hey there and welcome to PC! My favourite Pokemon is also Pikachu every since I watched the first episode of Pokemon at a young age! :P As for finding a male Pikachu to trade in B/W you can go to the Trade Corner forum and ask there. You'll have much better luck asking there then here since this is just for welcomes and such. Anyways have fun and hope to see you around! :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Welcome to PC! Seems you have a lot in common with Ash, with Pikachu being your favourite and all and hopefully you're not offended by that, considering how a lot of users here feel about Ash! You have a tattoo? You should show us sometime in the post your pics thread @ Other Chat, I think it'd be cute. :3

You've played Black and White? You should totally head to this section then where you can specifically discuss Black and White. I mean there's other forums for other games if you've played them too, but B/W = awesome SO YEAH. Either way have fun around here, if you have any questions, ask those with bold usernames or in Community Questions and Feedback!

Years
  • Hi. I'm Jackie, I'm 21, and new to this community.

Just letting you know, Pikachu has always been my favorite pokemon, ever since I was little. He was also my first tattoo. I'm currently playing B/W and I need a pikachu. I beat the elite 4, and can get pokemon from the past.

If anyone has a male pikachu, without a nickname, please let me know. my friend code is

1978 9574 3151

Hi Jackie, I see you might have something in common with Ash cos of your Pika-love.

I have a male Pikachu, but I can't get wifi :(

So unfortunately no trade but as Forever mentioned, the Black and White forum is a good place to get started.

I play Black and I actually have two Pikachus.

Read the rules so you don't end up on the bad side (LOL).

Also, contact a moderator or any member of staff if you have questions.

Here's the ranks of users:

Normal user (These guys are the basic default rank user)
    PC Supporter (Members become supporters when they donate through the PayPal link above, some users may also become supporters if another supporter donates for them)
    Moderator (Moderators keep watch over a specific section of the forum, they can also give good advice)
    Super Moderator (They are the lowest ranked High Staff members and unlike regular moderators, they control the whole forum)
    Assistant Admin (The second-highest rank of High Staff)
    Staff Admin (They are higher than S-mods but lower than Assistant Admins)
    Admin (The highest rank of the High Staff)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi. I'm Jackie, I'm 21, and new to this community.

1978 9574 3151

Welcome to PokéCommuntiy, Jackie! I guess I love Emolga more, huh? Flying squirrels FTW! ^.^ And they're all super cute. Hmm...

Trade Center's probably where you want to go to if you want to look for trades. Besides trading, feel free to get into the general Pokémon forums for Pokémon discussion!

I hope to see you again!

Back