• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hehehe.... Here I come world!

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2006
    Muahahaha!
    I'm Rubymatt, and am quite famous for RPG Maker XP stuff around t'internet!!!!
    BIT ABOUT ME
    HOBBIES:
    - Making RPGs
    - Playing RPGs
    - Writing RPGs
    - Making more RPGs

HOW I DESTROY FORUMS IN ONE DAY
    hehehe... you'll find out soon... lol only joking XD

Now, if anyone wants to know ANYTHING about me, or would like to make a request, I can do many things. I've done some graphics in the past........

PREPARE TO DIE!!!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Hi there. Welcome to PC! I wish I could do some Sprites, But I can't. Please check out the rules and faq's to keep you out of trouble. To show off your sprites go to the Art Gallery. Once again, Hope you have a lot of fun here. I'm sure you are a great person to have in our Community.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2006
    Hm? You mean RMXP sprites?

I didn't know there was RMXP stuff here. And for greeting me, you can both live... for now. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2006
    If the rules are like any other forum, then I know them off by heart. Flaming, spamming, scamming, double-posting, etc...

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    Woah oo;
    Lay off the pop tarts... XD
    Welcome to the community! New members are joining every day =D *Pokes number of members we have* Lookit that! When you joined, it increased by one! Don't you feel special? XD j/k
    If you need a friend feel free to PM meh ^^;;
    -DS

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Wow,ya sound alot like a member here x3 Wonder who? XD

welcome to the forum~Hope you like it here =3 PM me if ya're in need of friend,answers,etc <3 *gives Kanna plushies*

I wanna live longer so don't kill the plushies XD

Back