• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hejsan

OMGWURMPLES!

För Sverige i tiden
Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Hi, I joined quite a while ago (I mean quite a while ago when I say that) but never really got around to posting that much or anything.

I'm Kyra. Pronounced "K-ear-a," not "K-eye-ra." My favorite Pokemon is Wurmple.

I don't remember the reason why I joined, but since I'm working on a ROM hack right now, I figured, "Eh, why not get to know the community better while I'm here and posting a lot in the ROM hacking forums." So here I am.

um.

I enjoy art and computers, and obviously I like Pokemon. I also enjoy RuneScape and Hetalia, along with Lord of the Rings. My hobbies are learning about other cultures (the Nordic ones in particular, my favorite country is Sweden), art, video games, and being silly. I draw both digitally and traditionally, and I can also sew enough to get by and make miniatures out of Sculpey. I also know a bit of ActionScript 3, Java, HTML, and CSS. I'd be on the computer all the time if I could, but I can't due to parental controls that restrict my time on it. D: I live in America, but I want to move to Sweden when I get older. I have probably more friends online and overseas than in real life (what is that), but I'm fine with that, as friends are friends.

um.

Yeah. That's really all there is to know about me. Ask if you want to know anything!

Years
  • Hi there and welcone to PC! Well nice to see you wanting to be a little bit more active after not being so active. :P Wurmple is pretty awesome to be honest, but i think i prefer caterpie. :P Oh nice to see you interested in ROm hacking, i am as well. :) Ohh I enjoy playing runescape a little bit, plus lord of the rings is pretty awesome. Ahh nice interests, i'm more of a gamer and such. (I cant do anything art to save my life) I actually learned a bit of antiscript last year which was pretty cool. Ahhh i''m the same way, i really enjoy being on the computer and just anything with techology to be honest. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I was heavily into Hetalia for a while and although my addiction isn't as strong as it once was, I'm still a big fan of the series :3 It made me a lot more interested in history, lol. Since you're an artist, you should definitely stop by the Art Gallery and show us your art; I'd love to see it! :D

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • dfgdshgvdf Lord of the Rings = my life. Seriously. :')
    Anyhow, welcome to the PC! Enjoy your time here.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    Hello i am new here nice to join this wonderful forum...hope i will learn lot of knowledge from all of you guys. Thanks

OMGWURMPLES!

För Sverige i tiden
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    Thanks everyone :D
    I'm sorry for late responses, I'm used to having email notifications in forums, so I always forget to check if I have new responses to topics.

I don't know how to multi-quote on this forum, so I'll do manually.

@Brickbusterx:
    Yeah, I'd make more progress on my hack if my team was bigger than just 2 people... I'm having trouble recruiting people, though. :/

@Cirno:
    Woot! Hetalia is my current obsession. If you can't tell, my favorite character is Sweden. I'll post some stuff in the Art gallery, but most of it is Hetalia related. I'm not sure how much it'll have to do with most of the art there.

@Giraffe:
    Yes! I love LOTR! It's my favorite movie series. The books I lent out quite a while ago, so I can't currently read them.

@ribbit3:
    Yup, I just started. It's hard to work on a hack with only 2 people working, though. D: I need help, lol.

@riley103:
    I'm "new" as well.

TEAM BLUE

Friendly Trainer
    Years
  • Omg you like Wurmples too?!? Yay finnaly someone who like Wurmples as well!!!>w< I think they are superrr cute and strong if you train them well.:badsmile: Oh Hi welcome stay here as much as you like!!!!>w<

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 24
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Herroo~ Welcome to Pokemoncommunity ^-^! Im BRS (Black rock shooter~ Wheeee~) I Would Love To See Your Your arts if you post them on~ anyways... Welcome and hope you meet new friendly people and make friends here :)

Back