• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    This is my very first RP: I modeled to look like the C3TW, and I had applied the "Scrin units". Also I combine the Pokemon world and the Real world. For your suggestion and comments, PM me!
    <<<Note: it's not yet done, I will do a lot of revising later.>>>

HELLFIRE

Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)

It all started in a flash. It's just an ordinary bustling day. People and Pokemon are doing their usual bussiness. Without notice, mysterious gleaming ships appeared within their sights. Gigantic floating towers, quickly landed on the earth, furthering their expansion. Motherships destroying whole cities in a spot. Everything they see are annihilated, forcing the world military forces and Pokemos to join forces against the invaders. Legendaries tried to fight back(well most) but their attacks had no effect on them. No one knows why came here or their purpose(real). Of what the researchers had found, they have found some suprising realities. Here is a short description of the invaders...
    It's up to you, to defend the world from destruction, or to sit back and watch!​

They call themselves "Ubfuurx"(wierd name...)
    Form: No formal appearance or to simply say they're formless. They only took form in their suits and shells.​
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)
    Transportations: They have a variety of vehicles:
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)

Weapons: Their weapons are of unknown property. It harms humans but not Pokemons!
    Weaknesses: They had no known weaknesses, but they're are found vulnerable to projectiles(bullets and missiles).​

Rules:
    1. No heroistic or suicudal/sacrifistic actions(only later).
    2. The missions are only decided by the General(ME!).
    3. You can only decide your fate, to be a hero at the end, to be captured, or to die with honor!​
    4. Less character cortrolling.

Sign-up sheet:
    Name:
    Military force: (USMC, SAS, GIGN, RLG or what?)
    RP Age: (18-up)
    History:
    Squad/Regiment:
    Group: (Assault, Sniper/Scout, Support, Recon, Medic, Anti-Armor, Sp. forces.)
    Weapon Loadout:
    For Assault:
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)M4A1 Sopnod(American and European forces), Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)USP .45, Frag and Flash Grenades.
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)AK 47(For Other forces)
    For Sniper:​

Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)AWP orHellfire D-Day(PG-15)Dragunov, or Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Krieg 550, Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Beretta92
    For Support:

Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)M249 SAW (For American and European forces) Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)RPD(For Russian forces),Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Desert Eagle and full set of grenades.​

For Recon and Medic: (For Special Missions or Spies)​

Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)MP5 NavySD, USP .45 and Gen. First Aid Kit.​
    For Anti-Armor:

Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)M104 sets(choose one only), Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Stinger or Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)Javelin or Hellfire D-Day(PG-15) RPG-7and Landmines

For Sp. Forces:
    Hellfire D-Day(PG-15)M4A1 Carbine or Hellfire D-Day(PG-15) Bullpup and USP .45​

Pokemon: (At least 3 and also surprising you can own Regis and Latis'. I'll explain later. The ratio is 1 Regis per 5 persons and 1 Latis for 7 persons)You can put any add. information.​

I'll be signing up later.

Last edited:

HashiriyaR32

GT-R Fanatic
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 2, 2008
    Oh man, this should be interesting. The last time I decided to bring firearms into an RP, I ended up killing it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back