• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hellloooooooooooo Guys!

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2015
    Hey! My name's Anexenaumoon! New here! (well had an old account but ya know xD) Needed a fresh new start after quitting for a year... So! Hope to meet some new people! Interested in the old generation games, online battling, & ROM hacking! :P Good to meet ya all!(You can call me Anex if you want :P)
    ~Anexenaumoon

Years
    Hello there, and what was your previous username by any chance? Having a fresh start isn't that bad when you've been gone for so long, but hey still it's great to see you back!

Achromatic already covered your section interests, ROM Hacking in particular is extremely popular so I can imagine you'll be hooked for ages since there's loads of material to play a huge part in making your hack. Competitive battling is also fun, but sadly I suck at it since I always get outplayed, but anyways hope you enjoy everything here.

On that note, I'll catch you around the forums and don't hesitate to ask any staff members if you need their assistance since they are there to help you.

Years
    Welcome back to PC man!!
    cool to have a fresh start and I'm also here meeting new people with an interest in pokemon so if you want to have a battle online or chat just hit me up.

Back