• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello |・・〃)

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2013
    Hello, I'm treats

aahh umm... what to say about me... I like denpa, anime, mobile games, pigg, searching for pictures on the internet, and of course pokemon!

nice to meet you (〃・・〃)

Years
  • Hi treats, welcome to PC! :D You seem adorable!

Well, as a Pokemon fan you're going to fit in very quickly and without any problems. Is there anything you like about Pokemon in particular? Games, anime, manga, cards, merchandise, or maybe more than just one of those listed things? You can discuss it all here so be sure to dive into the forum and get posting! <3 If you're ever lost with the games or anything, we have threads where you can ask questions for pretty much anything. There's a great little battling board if you ever need some pointers on your team and the like, too.

Aaand of course.. anime. *o* Definitely a big fan as well, especially series like Attack on Titan, Fate/Zero, FMA Brotherhood among others. Check out our General Entertainment board to chat it up about that, yeah?

Enjoy your stay on PC and if you ever need help you're free to contact our staff. See you around and I'm always here if you're looking for a friend. :) Cheers, treats!

Years
  • Hello and welcome to the PC.

I'm sure you'll satiate your possible social wants and needs amoung the forums here.

Glad to have you in the community. :]

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2013
    What I like about Pokemon... The way I feel when I play it, I feel so happy and at ease whenever I play! I love the music, the atmosphere, the metagame, the community... I love everything about it ;3; It's definitely changed my life... And now I'm getting into collecting merchandise as well ^o^

It wouldn't let me quote and post because there was a url in your post and I can't post them right now apparently >3< What a clever anti-spam idea!!!!

Years
  • I remember seeing you at EGC, welcome!

Like Cirno said, you'll love what PC has on offer for every kind of Pokemon fan out there. I've been a regular follower of the franchise since 1999, and started playing the games in 2003. I never played anything before Ruby & Sapphire but that didn't stop me from getting even more attached to Pokemon as I got older, and even at age 20 I still remain a Pokemon fan today.

Cirno has already shown you the General Entertainment section, but there's so much diversity with the sections and topics I'm sure you'll love the forum so much you'll want to stick around as an active member. Another good section worth checking out is Chit Chat & Polls which has some simple easy-to-answer topics, and you might make some new friends along the way. Anyways, we do hope you enjoy your time at PC, and don't forget to ask staff members like Cirno if you have a question. If you ever need a friend, feel free to leave me a friend request or anything.

Have fun here, sweetie!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back