• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! (*^▽^)/

katieplaysplatinum

Raichu Lover
Years
  • Hi I'm Katie. I love love love Pokemon.
    Here's a little bit about me:
    My name is Katie, I am 17 years of age.
    I love to read any books I can get my hands on. I love Miley Cyrus, the Kardashian family, Captain Steve Rogers, Loki, Supernatural, and Pokemon.

I play Pokemon Platinum on my Nintendo DS.
    I have finished it once before but I got bored so I restarted.

I love making friends n.n

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Katie, and welcome to PC!

And wow, a New Zealander. Not often I see them around here in comparison to their direct rival Australia, where I happen to be from but that won't stop me welcoming you. And I have to say the intro title definitely caught me so I knew you looked like a fun person. I noticed you're a big fan of celebrities so I think the perfect section for you would be none other than General Entertainment where you can talk about not just celebrities, but also music, movies, TV, books, anime, manga and more.

Platinum was a really good Pokemon game, and nice to see you incorporated it in your username. If you do plan on discussing Platinum and the rest of 4th Gen I also might recommend the Fourth Generation Gaming section which has great topics on those games. In fact, PC has so many fun topics you'll definitely enjoy the community a lot.

Have fun here Katie, and remember to read the rules so you can stay out of trouble, and if you need help contact any of those staff members with the bold blue, orange and red names if you need help. They aren't too difficult to spot, and I'm always here if you need a new friend. Just pop by my profile anytime and leave a message! I do hope to see you around PC.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there Katie! Welcome to PC!!

The intro definitely caught my eye you seem fun. General Entertainment is a perfect place for someone like you who's into that many celebrities and pop culture. You can talk about all of those things and every more there including anime, Japanese culture, music, TV , books and movies. But you should explore all of PC as well too! We have alot of variety for a Pokemon forum as you can probably see. You should maybe also try some clubs in Fan Clubs & Groups and Pokemon Clubs. they're a great way to meet people with common interest.

Pokemon Platinum is my favorite Sinnoh based game by the way. I loved the improvements that it added on from Diamond and Pearl. Essentially they mad the games better cause personally I didn't enjoy Diamond and Pearl as much. :| But they're still pretty great games. You should definitely check out Fourth Generation Gaming though, it seems like the perfect section for you! There's obviously other boards dedicated to Pokemon here so be sure to check those out too.

Well I hope to see you around here. Enjoy your stay here and have fun. I think you you definitely can fit in easily since alot of members here are really nice. And so are the moderators so you can ask them any questions you might have. Talk to me via Visitor's Message on my profile if you want!

TY

I do enjoy Platinum aswell in the days i really played loads of Pokemon (now its a bit less)
    Check out every section of these forums to see if theres anything you like :3

Have fun here, read the rules and if you wanna ask something dont hesitate to ask a moderator (you can see im not a moderator so dont ask a lot to me xD). And i hope to see you around :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Katie! It's so nice to see you here!

I love reading books as well! At the moment I am reading Insurgent, which is the sequel to the novel Divergent, as well as finishing up Mockingjay of the Hunger Games series. Since you like any book, what would be your most favorite book of all time? :3

Platinum is one of the games in the 4th gen that I enjoy the most, and as much as I want more free time than I was allowed, I'd totally play again. I still need to learn about the 4th generation, seeing that I wasn't around much.

& I love making new friends too! I'll be your first friend if you want! Talking to new peeps is my specialty, and since I've been here for three, I'd be more than welcome to help out.

Anyways, hope you stick around, and have a wonderful time here. <3

Back