• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello 👋

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
Years
  • I haven't been on this site in very long time. I never stopped playing Pokémon but life has change since I last logged in. Just stopping in to say hi what current rom hack our popular. Peace and positive vibes.

Years
  • I haven't been on this site in very long time. I never stopped playing Pokémon but life has change since I last logged in. Just stopping in to say hi what current rom hack our popular. Peace and positive vibes.

Hello YungKnowledge, and welcome back to the forums!
    I don't know a lot about ROM hacks but you can ask in the related section!
    Which Pokémon generation did you play first ?
    Peace and positive vibes to you too. And also Chocolate Sweet Hearts!

Years
  • You will find more fans of Pokémon around your age than you might think! I started with Red too! I still remember where I was when I explored Cinnabar Island's mansion. The memories...

YungKnowledge

Kigo & Jori Shipper
    Years
  • I buy almost every new Pokémon game. I got Scarlet and my partner got Violet he bought dlc i haven't bought it yet. I regret to say scarlet is currently in my backlog because mom life and school.

Back