• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :3

Years
    Hello, I'm GyaraTheGyarados, but you can just call me Gyara x3 My friend, White_Arcanine, linked me here, and I decided to join :3

About me...
    Well, at first, you'd think I was a guy, since I like Gyarados, but I'm actually female :3 I like drawing and surprisingly, write poems sometimes :p

I'm not very good at telling people about me, I guess that's why I almost never make introduction threads xD I'd say my friends know more about me than I know myself /shot

I hope I have a great time here ^^

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hiya Gyara, like your awesome friend I'm an Arcanine lover too :3.
    Haha yeah, when I first began a million people thought I was male or something ._. Wow you're pretty much like me, my hobbies are writing and drawing but I'm horrible at poems xD.

Definitely will have a great time here Gyara xD. If you come by my page you'll see all these crazy Arcanine and Growlithe rules me and White Arcanine made up xD. I'm up for a chat anytime, nice meeting you :3!

Years
    Hi Gyra! My username is Krazzikk, but you can call me Krazz, or maybe you prefer Josh, whichever is fine x)
    I guess I've never really given the Arcanine family any thought, but they are actually pretty cool now that I think about it. And I'll probably love the Arcanine family when I start Pokemon White 2!
    Personally, I'm kinda glad you included your gender in your introduction cuz I tend to get genders mixed up and I never know what gender people are, especially if they start "Gender Bending" which is basicly acting like another gender. I am a guy incase you were wondering n_n;

What sections do you think you are most interested in? I personally like Pokemon Clubs, Battle Center, Roleplay(even though im not in a RP right now) and the B/W2 sections. For some reason you seem like the Pokemon Club type of girl =P

Well, if you want to chit-chat with me, just drop me a VM.

Good Luck here at the PokeCommuntiy, AND DON'T KO WHITE_ARCANINE! I KNOW IT'S TEMPTING TO USE AQUA TAIL, BUT DON'T! I WILL SEND OUT MEGANIUM TO FIND YOU!

Ok? n_n;

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Gyara, your username really reminds me of Gyro Ball xD. Me MidnightShine, liekz that B2W2 for your info.

So, you have been directed here by your friend? You made a right the choice by joining us. Lots of things here to do & explore & most of all, you joined during PC's 10th anniversary.

If you really wanna chat, a VM shall do at my page. Imma friend request accpeter so send me one too.

Bye~

~Mid

Years
    Hello, I'm GyaraTheGyarados, but you can just call me Gyara x3 My friend, White_Arcanine, linked me here, and I decided to join :3

About me...
    Well, at first, you'd think I was a guy, since I like Gyarados, but I'm actually female :3 I like drawing and surprisingly, write poems sometimes :p

I'm not very good at telling people about me, I guess that's why I almost never make introduction threads xD I'd say my friends know more about me than I know myself /shot

I hope I have a great time here ^^

Hi there Gyara, I am Hikari.

Just like you, I often get mistaken for male. Not cos of what Pokemon I like, but because my avatar/sigs tend to be very male-looking.

Well, have a fun time here and VM me on my profile if you need to talk to someone friendly.

Have fun!

- Hikari10

Years
    Gya...Gya..Kyaaa!! Whatever xD
    Anyway, welcome to the PC. My name is Rambagos. Here a first step for new member to do. Read first the main rules in here. Errmm.. my favorite Pokèmon are fossils Pokèmon :3 Feel free to add me as your friend and enjoy your stay here.

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
    Years
    Hi Gyara, welcome to Pokecommunity. I am Aryan. If you are good at poetry and drawing, then you should join the Art and Poetry Competition here.

Years
    Welcome to the forum, Gyara~! It's great to meet you. :D

Another friend of White_Arcanine, huh? That's great! You guys will without a doubt have fun here as we're an extremely friendly and mature community. Gyarados is pretty popular among fans, especially in the competitive field. Sadly he's too ferocious for me, though he is really fun to use in the games, ehe. XD;

I'd definitely recommend you check out our Art & Design and Fan Fiction and Writing sections if you'd like to post your artwork or poems. n_n Just make sure to read the rules over there before posting though, of course!

There's also the Pokecommunity 10th Anniversary events that're going on.. why not take a look and join a few if you're interested? That's up to you though, of course!

Anyway, hopefully you stick around, because you seem like a great person. Feel free to contact me if you ever need help or want to chat, I'm always open~

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2020
    Hey Gyara. :D
    Well, since I already know you..ummm...welcome? XD
    And it's very nice to meet you...again? xD

Back