• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :3c

Years
  • I am ShinyBoss also known as Nyanamo. I love all kinds of pokemon, Shiny or not. My favorite pokemon is Salamence. I hope to make new friends here and I hope you can answer my questions. :3c

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey ShinyBoss, welcome to PokeCommunity, make sure you read the rules in each section you go to! Don't want to break any rules unintentionally.
    As long as you are active, you will definitely make friends here, and if you have any questions about the site, check out the Questions & Feedback section. Otherwise, check out the section your question seems to fall under. In any case if you are looking for any Pokemon, come check us out at the Trade Shops.
    If you would like to talk, just drop me a VM or PM any time. Enjoy your stay here :D

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    HI

We have something in common already! We both love shiny Pokemon, and we both love Salamence! What other Pokemon are you interested in? :3 Can't wait to hear!

And if there's any questions you may have, you can always ask the moderator here, Cirno! She's been around for quite a while, and I'm sure she'll have the answer to just about any question you might have!

With all of that said, enjoy the forums, friend~!

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Nyanamo~ that's a pretty cute name, to be honest. :3 Nice to meet you!

We all love Pokemon here, so you have something in common with a lot of people off the bat! Salamence is pretty awesome and definitely one of the coolest dragon types, omg. <3 I trained him in Sapphire/Emerald and he was just such a beast haha. Made battles so much easier, especially with Intimidate. Plus there's Dragon Claw which is the best dragon move out there in my opinion. Are dragons your favorite types, out of curiosity? We should have an active fanclub for them over at Pokemon Clubs, so perhaps that'd interest you. Pay the section a visit if you'd like to join; they'll be happy to have you. :D

Friends? No problem! If you be active you'll meet a lot of new people, as expected of a forum of this size. PC has a pretty wide variety of people so there will always be a group who share your interests outside of Pokemon, plus we're all pretty friendly here. It took me a month or two to make friends since I was shy and barely posted around... don't be like me! xD; Never be scared to explore around and post wherever. It's a lot more fun than lurking in the corner for sure, hehe. Give the rules a read to get an understanding of how things work here, too, and you'll be a-okay! Feel free to message me anytime if you want to chat as well since I'm always open to getting to know one of our awesome new peeps.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around! <3

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Nyanamo~ that's a pretty cute name, to be honest. :3 Nice to meet you!

We all love Pokemon here, so you have something in common with a lot of people off the bat! Salamence is pretty awesome and definitely one of the coolest dragon types, omg. <3 I trained him in Sapphire/Emerald and he was just such a beast haha. Made battles so much easier, especially with Intimidate. Plus there's Dragon Claw which is the best dragon move out there in my opinion. Are dragons your favorite types, out of curiosity? We should have an active fanclub for them over at Pokemon Clubs, so perhaps that'd interest you. Pay the section a visit if you'd like to join; they'll be happy to have you. :D

Friends? No problem! If you be active you'll meet a lot of new people, as expected of a forum of this size. PC has a pretty wide variety of people so there will always be a group who share your interests outside of Pokemon, plus we're all pretty friendly here. It took me a month or two to make friends since I was shy and barely posted around... don't be like me! xD; Never be scared to explore around and post wherever. It's a lot more fun than lurking in the corner for sure, hehe. Give the rules a read to get an understanding of how things work here, too, and you'll be a-okay! Feel free to message me anytime if you want to chat as well since I'm always open to getting to know one of our awesome new peeps.

Enjoy your stay and hope to see you around! <3

Indeed Salamence is the best of the best for me! I had one ever since Ruby and It was kinda depressing when I had to get a new one for White 2. The attack is AMAZING. over 300 it's a mind-blowing stat not to mention it's ability Intimidate. About the clubs, I am very new to this so I will read over the rules first and see what I have to do heh. ^^; I dont want to get in trouble. Dragon types are one of my favorite types but my most favorite are Flying types. I used to think Flying types were your typical Pidgey but then I saw Fearow, Ho-Oh, and my favorite up to date is Braviary with it's amazing stats! (Luckily I caught a Shiny on the first go!)

HI

We have something in common already! We both love shiny Pokemon, and we both love Salamence! What other Pokemon are you interested in? :3 Can't wait to hear!

And if there's any questions you may have, you can always ask the moderator here, Cirno! She's been around for quite a while, and I'm sure she'll have the answer to just about any question you might have!

With all of that said, enjoy the forums, friend~!

Oh yes, Shinies are my favorite for a reason. It may be your ordinary pokemon, but its the color that makes it special <3 Other pokemon I love is Genesect, Archeops, Nidoking, Ninetales, and Ho-Oh. Genesect I love more recently though.

Is there a way I can share my friendcodes on my profile? I would love to battle people ^^

Thank you all for the wonderful greeting!

Back