• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^\_/^

Years
  • I was introduced to this forum from my friend Mika,

A little about myself

I am a furry, White Wolf, and Feral, I have been a furry for about 7 years now.

Hopefully furry's are welcome here, and if not, then oh well, get used to it ^_~

I myself in the history of pokemon, I was there the day the 1st pokemon T.V. show aired in the US xD haha

I'm not to fond of the "new" series they have made, mostly because i guess i've grown older, haha but i still Love the games, Waiting paitently for Soul Silver to come out hehe

In terms of a poke-sona on here, I am a White furred Arcanine, with light blue eyes ^^

I can be a bit shy at first, but im a very laid back, easy to get along with guy <3

Send me a message or friend request if you "+1" me ;D (or find me interesting hehe)

Years
  • Hehe thank you ^_^

and i Know right???

> < seriously Nintendo hates their north american consumer, ughh..

:< but oh well xD

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Furries unite, I guess? XD

Hey, Aura, Mika's told me about you. I'm Scarlet, brave dog and soldier of Ohu, nice to meetcha.

Glad to know you're a wolf, another dog in the family I might not be able to deal with u-u.

Years
  • what what?? lol

xD im pretty much the most obedient pup you'll ever meet!

she didn't tell you that i guess :P lol

I'm quite affectionate, and I'm like a Teddy bear to a lot of my friends, so I don't think there will be any trouble x3

and its a Pleasure to meet you Scarlet ^_^

Back