• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello >_<

Our Lady Of Moscovia

Noob-chan mode
Years
  • Uhhh Hi I'm new here ( isn't that obvious lol me )
    I like Pokemon ( like everyone else )
    warghh i can't think of an introduction ... cuz i'm shy te hee :pink_giggle:
    I registered because i like to play pokemon ( like everyone else lol again ) and I want to meet new Pokemon friends or trainer friends >_<
    and Finally I love ho everyone is doing their best at Redesigning Pokemon games
    making it colorful and Fun... I Hope I can support somehow....

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hey there Moscovia (is it ok if I just call you that?), and welcome to PC! I'm Classic Sonic, but feel free to call me Sonic.

If Pokemon's your thing, you came to the right place, as there are a bunch of Pokemon-related subjects to discuss here, so feel free to just have a looksee~

If you do need help, there are always moderators to aid you, like the wonderful moderator of this particular section, Cirno. Just PM them a problem and they'll try their best to help.

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting!

Our Lady Of Moscovia

Noob-chan mode
    Years
  • Hey there Moscovia (is it ok if I just call you that?), and welcome to PC! I'm Classic Sonic, but feel free to call me Sonic.

If Pokemon's your thing, you came to the right place, as there are a bunch of Pokemon-related subjects to discuss here, so feel free to just have a looksee~

If you do need help, there are always moderators to aid you, like the wonderful moderator of this particular section, Cirno. Just PM them a problem and they'll try their best to help.

Enjoy your time here, and happy posting!

It's Okay to call me Moscovia cuz is my username te hee And Okay i will call you sonic.

I feel Protected and watched now :D with those moderator who will aid if somehow i had a problem..

I will definitely Enjoy my time Here ,BTW thanks for the Reply >_<

Years
  • Hello Moscovia (nice name btw) and welcome to PC!

We have loads of members from the Philippines here, so you are definitely not alone. PC actually has a club for Filipino members over in the Fan Clubs & Groups section so go check that out if you can cos it's got loads of Filipinos over there. As Classic Sonic said, we have several sections covering the different Pokemon aspects, like the games, anime and TCG. I recommend both Pokemon Trivia and Forum Games are both frantic but fun sections, and we also have Pokemon Clubs for some fun clubs you can check out discussing all about different Pokemon topics.

Have a great time here, and remember that moderators like Cirno can help you if you ever need help. I'm also happy to talk to you if you need a new friend, just VM me and I'll help you settle in. I'll be seeing ya around the forums, Moscovia!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Oh, hey Our Lady Of Moscovia! Not everyday that we get such kind of usernames... but you'd better let in a nickname! So until then it's just Moscovia.

I guess Hikari10 gave away the parts of the introduction, and she's also a very well known member too! Start posting around much, and then you'll be popular too! I think you can contact Cirno if you have any questions, and you'll get your help!

We all hope to see you around!

~★Hoenn★

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2013
    Hi hello and welcome...
    I kinda new too but if your into pokemon manga or other stuff like that
    then that cool :-)

Back