• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ^_^

NekoSalosa

That Crazy Fanfic Author
    Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2006
    My name is Neko, I'm a fanfic author and I've been into Pokemon since it began in 1998.

Never actually pursued the fandom, but I felt the urge to find a place to settle into once I saw the 8th movie (amazing film that it is) and talk with other people about the show.

So, hey everyone ^_^

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Hi, and welcome to the PC.Have fun and read the rules. Pm if you need a friend.
    HAHAHAAH!!! I beat you drummershuff!!!

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    omg! So you did. heh

Anyway, Welcome to Pokemon Community, I hope that you will enjoy your stay here. If you want to have a friend please PM me, or if you just need anyhelp. Be sure to check out the rules located on the Nava Bar at the top of the screen. If you need any futher help you might want to check out New Users Hangout.

Once again, Have fun. Hope to see you around.

xflygonx

Flygon Lover
    Years
    hey! im letisha but call me flygon! ive been into pokemon since i was 6. now im 11!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    YAY! You didn't take my word! XD

Welcome to the community, make sure to read the rules n' post alot ^^;
    If you ever need anything, like a friend or something, feel free to PM me at any time ^^!

-DS

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Welcome to PC and all that great jazz.

We have lots to show you. There is even a place here to discuss the anime and a place to read and make fanfics. We got much more too. Pokemon fan or not. It still a fun place to be.

PM me if you need a friend or have any questions.

Have fun and follow the rules.

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    Quite all right! Read over the rules, and PM me if you want to be a friend or if you need assistance here.

Back