• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello again! Im back!

dnomyar27

Beginning VulpixEevee Lover
    Years
    Hello PC pals. I've been away for a long time. Can you tell me whats new here?

I know that there's two new Pokemon games that are going out (in Japan) this summer. I can't wait to have my copy of BW2 (autumn in America).

If any info Ill be thankful. I'm just very, VERY busy with college, university or whichever name you used for it. Anyway, I'm still a Pokemon fan, and i will forever and ever.

If anyone has a shiny eevee I wanna trade. Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I had to remove your DA link on your post, because advertising is prohibited in posts. I see you *did* advertise your DA in your sig. That's pretty much the only place you can advertise. Just so you know in advance so you won't get in trouble in the future!

Let me be the first to welcome you back to PC by the way! I, for a fact, am excited about the new BW2 games coming out this Autumn. PC actually has a special section where you can talk about the games and speculate the new things that might come out in the games. I know.. I am soooo excited about them! :)

Don't forget, you can always ask for a shiny Eevee at the Quick Trade Thread. I'm sure someone can trade you one.

Anyways, be active here this time, yes? Reread the rules, and I'll see ya around!

Back