• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Again PokeCommunity

StonerMk2

Beginner RMXP User
    Years
    Been about 5 years since i was last here, its great to see the community still alive and thriving. I do plan on sticking around this time, going to check out the many new RPGMaker games/demo's.

Anyway, take it easy everyone.

Not much of a intro, but not much of a poster either, more like a forum lurker that posts when he see's something interesting. :mudkip^_^:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Then we shall get you to make more posts around here, yes? :D I mean, lurking is fun and all (makes me feel like a ninja), but you'll find it's sooooo much more entertaining to actually get out there and post around. Let people know what'cha think, make some buddies, become addicted. o3o Trust me, it's even more fun when you're a veteran... comparing PC now to how it used to be is certainly interesting~

Speaking of, I should give you a veteran emblem... XD You'll see what those are momentarily, I suppose~

Anything else you need, don't hesitate to ask another veteran - me!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Ah, welcome back! It's always awesome to see the oldies taking a new interest in PC~
    Lurking is quite fun and I used to do that a lot, but I started posting around and it entertained me more than lurking did. <3 So be confident and post, I hope to see you in a variety of places here~

StonerMk2

Beginner RMXP User
    Years
    Haha, thanks. Yes things have certainly changed but it all looks great. Ive been posting slowly but surely. Wont take too much longer and ya'll wont be able to shut me up lol.

Take it easy.

Back