• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all! :D

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
  • Haiii there! Nice to meet you BestOn.
    It's nice to see people who doesn't have English as their native language! I'm Ukrainian, so I have so mistakes in English some time, don't worry, people will more help you about it than be bad against you :3

Anyway! First, you will see that people are very kind here, so you can make many friends here! But you should to tell more about you to us, it is more easier to break the ice for the conversation, and then talk about your interests, and Pokémon of course :D

If you need any help, or just want to speak, don't hesitate to contact us! We don't bite so much, rawr. If you need advanced help, contact Cirno, she's a very nice and kind moderator. As the others too xD

See yaa~

:7:

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Hey there BestOn..I'm Chris2ash...Welcome to PC...I hope you will enjoy your first day here in PC...You can find many section here in PC...such as emulation..Black and white..trivia...etc...Well then...like Galoria said...you can contact cirno if u need advance help..I don't know she's kind or not.but as far as I can tell...she's not bad after all...xD...I too doesn't even know that cirno is woman...I just read Galoria's post..and now I know that Cirno is a woman...:P by the way...enjoy your first day here...You also can chat with me though...alright then...See Ya~~

Triston1zn

GYM LEADER
    Years
  • WELCOME!!!....and your english is pretty darn good if I may say so...

Hope you enjoy your time with us!...feel free to ask questions and chat anytime!

Back