• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all from Vibrava

Vibrava

Linux junkie
Years
  • Name is Vibrava, or you can call me Mike. I am known on some other forums as Flygon and am (currently) 53 years of age and a Pokemaniac. I am currently playing in Black and Diamond. I have been playing since the days of Red, blue and yellow. I am looking to chat with some folks, trade with others, and generally socialize (online only) with many. I will post my FC in my siggy once I can. Hope to participate on this forum as well as on the other I belong to.

Ciao fer naio.

Pretor54

Dunsparce needs an evo
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2012
    O HAI, Vibrava, wait. *looks again at OP's post*
    Well, it is good to see a new face (no pun intented) around. For what you've said, the easier way to get into a chat is in the most Off Topic zone around here...the Off Topic zone. You can get there by clicking here. The Pokémon trivia is somewhat similar, but pokémon related. Click here for start warp in procedures.
    Oh, and if you have any problem getting around, click here for being one step close to have a mentor, someone who will make you stop feeling lost, and will become your friend longlife.

And, you are a special poster. Have a cookie for an awesome sig.
    Hello all from Vibrava

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Ooooh, welcome, Mike! No offense at all, your age really surprises me! I've never really seen a Pokemon fan as old. Of course, that just shows your die hard fanboyism for the series and that far surpasses any expectation any of us could ever have, I'm sure! XD; Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity, and hopefully you'll find some people that enjoy battling via WiFi and you can have a great time and enjoy yourself here! If you ever need someone to talk to about, well, anything, really, just drop me a fly by Visitor Message and I'll reply as soon as I can! Enjoy your stay, man!

Vibrava

Linux junkie
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome. This gives me hope that this is just as friendly a place as the other forums that I used to belong to, that I can't find anymore.

(Minzy) My age surprises many folks in these types of forums. They seem to forget that even 'old farts' like fun too.

(Pretor54) My sig has been with me for many a year now. I have used it on many different forums. BTW thanks for the cookie, it hit the spot.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Name is Vibrava, or you can call me Mike. I am known on some other forums as Flygon and am (currently) 53 years of age and a Pokemaniac. I am currently playing in Black and Diamond. I have been playing since the days of Red, blue and yellow. I am looking to chat with some folks, trade with others, and generally socialize (online only) with many. I will post my FC in my siggy once I can. Hope to participate on this forum as well as on the other I belong to.

Ciao fer naio.

WELCOME Mike yes caps cos you special my name is Diablo and I'm 18 (nuthin interesting lol) I see you welcome other newbies good I like that :). I posted in another forum that you can never be too old for Pokemon and you just proved that Major respect for you sir. If you wanna trade then the Trade Corner is thy place to go people there would love to trade for fun.

If you ever want to chat drop a VM on my profile step or PM me happy to meet you ;) Tis a honour to meet one so great as thou.

Pinta77

Welcome mike :) nice username by the way. Anyway, i hope you enjoy pokecommunity.

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Hi there :) Although i'm young, i'm not the youngest on this forum, I'm 14. Welcome to PC! One of my favourite pokemon is the Trapinch evo line. I use them all the time. So if you need help, visit our friendly mods. They are just the BEST ones out there. Have fun. ~Ninjagon

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Dang, I've never met anyone who's even older than 35 that likes Pokemon! You are one of a kind indeed, sir! I agree with one of you comment, "old farts" do like to have fun. My father is 61, & he's as crazy as a 5 year old LOL

Flygon is an amazing Dragon, though it stinks to see it being overshadowed by Garchomp with the same typing ;;

You like to trade? Trade Corner <Here's the best area to trade, as the Trade Shop there is very interesting to keep an eye out. I had Pokemon Black & SoulSilver but sold them(& Regret it!) so I am definitely getting Pokemon Black 2 (Or White 2, whichever you get Reshiram in). Hope to see you around more! This place is as friendly as it can get!

Vibrava

Linux junkie
    Years
  • With all the welcomes I have been getting here I am starting to get the itch to write again. had it a short while back but it fled. I have a couple of fan fics posted on The Pokemon Tower, but I have seen 0% interest there for so long. I am thinking, once I read the rules and regs for fanfics I will repost the complete story I have (under the name Flygon, on The Tower) here and begin to post the other stories that have been bouncing around in this void I call a skull. Thanks. You folks have spurred my muse some.

Years
  • Hi there, Mike! Welcome to the forum. :D To be honest I have seen a few people around your age who liked Pokemon quite a bit, though nonetheless it's still very surprising to see! But either way, you're never too old for something like Pokemon, so the more the merrier~! n_n

It's great to see you've played from the beginning, I have as well. Pokemon is too addicting to put down so I find myself playing every main series game that comes out haha. You'll definitely like the Trade Corner if you're a trader; looks like some of our other members already linked you to it. But yeah, you learn best by doing, so go ahead and explore everything! We have really active sections with mature members, so you'll fit in perfectly.

Glad to see you're planning on posting some fanfiction, too! We could definitely use some more, so I'm sure the FanFiction and Writing regulars would love to see it.

It was great meeting you and I hope you enjoy your stay on the forum. ^_^

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • No, you are clearly a Flygon. Stop impersonating Flygon!

jk. Welcome to the forums. Flygon is one of my favorite Pokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back