• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All! I Don't Bite! C:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2013
    Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to read through this post. My name is MagikarpIs$parta. I am 13 years old and I live in Northern California. I have been playing Pokemon ever since my uncle first bought me a Gameboy when I was 4.

Here's a few things you should know about me and my Pokemon life.

• I have qualified for the Pokemon World Championships 5 times and have placed 8th on my 2nd visit in 2009.
    • I am a friendly guy, and I like to make new friends. So if you feel lonely, you can come to me! (:
    • I promise you I will always be nice and respectful to you unless you started rumors about me or was disrespectful.

My hobbies include bowling, parkour, making YouTube videos (TheKingZoroark & ThePokeDerps) and being with friends (speaking of bowling I shot a 245 yesterday). My favorite Pokemon is Darkrai because of it's art and generic background.

Well that's all I really can think of to put, bye!

~MagikarpIs$parta

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • Hi there Magikarp, I'm Classic Sonic, but you can call me Sonic, or Mikasa (we met on the battle server!)

You're 13, which means I'm just a year older than you! I see you've been to the Pokemon World Championships...what's it like? Is it big? Prestigious? Nice to see you're friendly, I'm the guy who runs around giving hugs to everyone who needs them :)

Anyway, hope you like PC, and enjoy the days ahead of you! Happy postin'!

Years
  • Ah hello Magikarp, and welcome to PC! The name's Hikari10, but just call be Hikari, or even Hikamaru (since that's my name on the battle server) if you like.

And wow, only 13? You're only two years younger than my brother. I'm 20, and I'll be 21 in October, and wow you were a Pokemon World Championships contestant? Sadly it doesn't exist in my part of the world but I always wondered what it's like competing in a big league like that, you must be a serious battler if you made it to 8th place. As Sonic mentioned, our Pokemon Showdown server is a great place for battlers to hang out, and since the Get-Together on PC is coming up the server will be booming with activity due to one of the events being circled around battling, plus we're an online simulator so no need for wi-fi!

Also, I should check out your YouTube someday since I love watching Pokemon walkthroughs on YouTube (I'm a big Marriland fan) and I do watch a lot of stuff on there. I also heard you love Darkrai, so why not check out our Dark-type Club where you can discuss all about Dark-type Pokemon.

I hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever need anything just ask me or a moderator. I do hope to see you around here and on the Showdown server!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
    Years
  • Hello there Karpy! We've already met on the Battle Server but now I'm formally welcoming you to our wonderful Forum! PC is the most friendliest Pokemon forum there is.
    You seem to have a broad array of interests there, so I'd recommend you to check out the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions, Entertainment & Hobbies, and Off Topic Discussions sections of our Forum, you'll meet a lot of people who have your similar interests, so no need to worry~ :) Also since it seems like you'll be frequenting our Battle Server I'd highly recommend for you to check out the Battle Center Forum in the Current Generation Pokemon Gaming section, it's where you'll find all of your battling needs and info about the Battle Server too, including events like Tournaments!

Now, remember to follow the PC Rules , but have fun and enjoy PC. :)

If you ever need anything you can always contact Cirno the Moderator of The Welcome Lounge, she's very kind and smart, so you'll be in great hands! Or you can contact any other Mod in the Big Blue Bold Usernames and they'll be more than happy to assist you.

Anyway I'm always up for a VM/PM so drop by if you ever need to talk, alrighty? :)

Enjoy!

~[Supporter]Twihiki_Amias[/Supporter]

Years
  • Welcome to PC MagikarpIs$parta! You have quite a creative username. :3

Pokemon's amazing and a lot of us have been playing since we were young, which includes myself. I started with the awesome Red and Blue back in 1999-ish and it's been an incredibly fun ride since. :D It's impressive that you've had such a cool accomplishment already though and it's definitely true that a dedicated fan like you will be welcomed here with open arms. Pretty great that you're friendly too; you'll be making friends in no time! Better go and make some posts as you're really going to settle in well from what I can tell, and it seems like you'll have plenty to chat about. You can participate in Pokemon-related discussions as well as join clubs and engage in fun trivia, though there are also fantastic off-topic boards like Chit Chat & Polls and General Entertainment as well. As an example, CC&P is a very fun and popular board where members can discuss fun topics and chat with other members. GE is for all discussions related to music, TV shows, books, and even anime! I'd say that's one of our most diverse boards.

Darkrai is cool and one of my top legendaries. I've grown kind of attached to it in these last few years and its movie debut was really great! The plot was amaaazing.

Our Video Games board also has a subforum for let's plays/guides/reviews so if you're looking to share your videos, this would be the place! Remember to read the section rules over there to ensure you avoid making a mistake though, as our staff try really hard to make everything tidy. Doubt you'll have a problem though. :D Our rules are generally pretty easy to follow and you can ask any forum-related questions over at the Questions & Feedback board, which is right above The Welcome Lounge, for a quick response from one of our awesome members. Take advantage of everything we have here!

Enjoy your stay and see you around, all righty?

Back