• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All I'm

Years
    The One the Only Balian Im from New Jersey i live in Florida now im 19 i own every pokemon game out there i wish pokemon was real so we could catch them and actually be like ash that would be the coolest world ever no guns but we use pokemon instead that be awesome any way im 6'1" short spikey brown hair I'm slightly over weight and I'm a very cool guy to hang with.

Perfection

I'll Miss PC.
    Years
    Welcome to the fabulous PokeCommunity! Enjoy your stay, and don't be afraid to ask questions! And once more, welcome to the PokeCommunity, Pkmn_Protector!

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    Welcome to PC! If you own every Pokémon game, that means you must be pretty knowledgable. Do you own the Japanese versions of any? I've been trying to get Pocket Monsters Midori for a while, then I found it on Amazon for about twenty bucks. Used. But when its over two-hundred new, I think it's worth it! :D

Back