• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all - meet someone new? :)

Cheyron

Starting out
Years
  • Hey there,

I'm not new, but I thought I'd post. I'm Darren and I'm almost 17 from the UK.

This isn't as such an introduction, more of a.. meeting new people thread? I'd really like to get to know more people from around the world I guess. I'm a generation 1 fanatic and I struggle to play anything other than Pokémon Red.

Anyhow. Anyone want to chat to discuss either pokemon or generally get to know each other. I hope readers don't get the wrong idea, however, I'm only being friendly. ^_^

Hopefully I'll be more active around here, too!

Peace. :3

Hello :)

I'm Jake, and I'm from Birmingham so that isn't exactly "from around the world", but I'm always up for a chat when I'm not doing bloody coursework! I am also 17 btw :O Shock! But I'm 18 in April! yayyy :)

Anyway, I'm going on again :P

Nice to meet you and enjoy le forums :)
    Hey Jake!

Haha. Birmingham isn't that far at all! Nice to see another "Northerner" (as such :P) lurkin'!

Mail me some time. ;D

Nice to meet you. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chatot Lover

happy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2013
    Hi there, Cheyron! :)

I'm 17, from Germany and I'm also somewhat of a generation 1 fanatic :P I just love replaying those games for the sake of the good old days.
    But I actaully do think that Kanto was the best region all together^^

So yea, nice to meet ya! :)

Cheyron

Starting out
    Years
  • Hi there, Cheyron! :)

I'm 17, from Germany and I'm also somewhat of a generation 1 fanatic :P I just love replaying those games for the sake of the good old days.
    But I actaully do think that Kanto was the best region all together^^

So yea, nice to meet ya! :)
    Hello!

Yay, Germany! Generation I fan, yay! :P

Nice to meet you too. ^_^

When I'm not working? :P Xbox, PS3 the usual :P No sports because I'm lazy xD

Money is money, aha.
    How fun, aha.

Jakeul200493

Arcane Magister
    Years
  • Hello :)

I'm Jake, and I'm from Birmingham so that isn't exactly "from around the world", but I'm always up for a chat when I'm not doing bloody coursework! I am also 17 btw :O Shock! But I'm 18 in April! yayyy :)

Anyway, I'm going on again :P

Nice to meet you and enjoy le forums :)

Computers, rugby league, guitar. :P
    You? :)

When I'm not working? :P Xbox, PS3 the usual :P No sports because I'm lazy xD

Is that sarcasm I can sense there? :P What can I say? I'm easily amused xD
    There's nothing like coming back from Sixth Form and hacking off a few Darkspawn heads. Its a great stress reliever. (Will shut up now because I realise I sound psychotic)

Elise

ニャーニャー
    Years
  • Nice to meet you! I'm actually sending greetings from the west coast of the USA :). Anywhoo, I love generation I and I remember getting red for my 7th birthday, a year after it came out :D (still have that game, 13 years later ha!)

Now my favorite is gen 3, love me some Hoenn pokies, doncha know.

Hope to see you around, Cheyron! Again, nice to meet you!

Cheyron

Starting out
    Years
  • Is that sarcasm I can sense there? :P What can I say? I'm easily amused xD
    There's nothing like coming back from Sixth Form and hacking off a few Darkspawn heads. Its a great stress reliever. (Will shut up now because I realise I sound psychotic)
    Nope! Money is money and gaming is fun! :)
    Haha. Psychotic. :P

Nice to meet you! I'm actually sending greetings from the west coast of the USA :). Anywhoo, I love generation I and I remember getting red for my 7th birthday, a year after it came out :D (still have that game, 13 years later ha!)

Now my favorite is gen 3, love me some Hoenn pokies, doncha know.

Hope to see you around, Cheyron! Again, nice to meet you!
    Yay! West Coast US! :)

Generation I is my love... Charizard, Arcanine, Pigeotto and Butterfreeee! :P

I haven't played them. Hmm..
    I need a rom for it but cannot seem to find one anywhere, aha.

Last edited:
    Back