• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all.

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    Well, I've never been good at introductions. So, I'll just say hello and all. I like Pokémon, most obviously or I wouldn't be here. If you want to hear more about me, just VM or PM me or something XD. I just hope I enjoy my time here.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Welcome. Im new here too, please check out my pokemon at my topic XD I will gladly check out yours too, if you like to tell 'em.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    Welcome! My name is Eivana, and I would like to be your friend. If you would like to send me a message or visitor message, that would be great. Read the rules, and have fun!

LilacLust

Gone.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2012
    Hey, and welcome. Check out the new users hangout to get used to the forums :)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Pretty terrible at introductions myself, Astigma. I would say don't sweat it, but it seems you did just fine up there. Kudos.

I'm sure you'll have a fine time. Just get yourself out there and have some fun. We won't bite... just nibble a wee bit. :3

Welcome, welcome, m'dear.

Back