• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Years
  • Hello all, was looking for a pokemon forum that looked lively and saw this forum (Google helped a bit mind ;) ).

I'll be honest, I don't mind pokemon, but I'm more a fan of the main video game series than the cartoons, the trading cards,etc., so I mainly aim to browse around there.

I played the early games (Own Red, Yellow and Silver. Also had the N64 Stadium duo), but haven't played a game since the current remake of Heart Gold, and I'm struggling a little with all the new pokemon, moves, nature, and others since the GBA games. As you can tell, I'm hoping to get some tips and help with some of the new additions since 2001 and, being a lone trainer (Being 25 isn't great), hoping to trade with others on here for things like evolutions and others I can't get in HG.

Bit of a long winded intro, but ah well.

Back