• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, all

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    I'm Ben. I'm here mainly to promote a new type of pokemon site, SANDRAGON'S DESERT LAND. It's a pokemon RPG, but text-based and with D&D style game play and action.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Just a reminder - you're only allowed to advertise it in your signature. No threads about it or anything. You can speak to the Game Development mods (Avatar or Yuoaman) about possibly having a thread in their forum.

But anyway, welcome to PC!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    As long as you're only promoting it within your signature, or possibly in the Webmaster's Discussion sub-forum over in the Computers and Technology board. If your only aim here is to promote your site, then that... won't end well for you. However, if you plan on being an active member and actually participating in our conversations, then I hope ya enjoy yourself. :D Ninja'd by Luke.

However, this thread really only focuses on your site, which as I said was something we wanna shy away from except in the previously mentioned areas. Feel free to make a new introduction - possibly giving us a little information on your hobbies, what you like about Pokémon, etc.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back