• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!!

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
    Years
    Hey guys , let me give a brief intro about myself.

Absolutely i am a PokeFan

I am from India , I am 14 years completed , and i luv this forum and this is not my first forum , And i wantto make a lot of friends here , thats it. :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! Well... what's in your username? Also, I love to see new Pokémon fans signing up here. Have fun around the forums! Feel free to make a lot of new friends here, by the way. (Oh, and if you have any problems, people here will help you.)

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
    Years
    Welcome to PokéCommunity! Well... what's in your username? Also, I love to see new Pokémon fans signing up here. Have fun around the forums! Feel free to make a lot of new friends here, by the way. (Oh, and if you have any problems, people here will help you.)

Oh i thought all of the members here were Pokemon Fans , Anyway nice to meet you :) , So what do people do here?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Indians ftw. Seriously, its been quite a while since I welcomed someone from India...or maybe I haven't even welcomed a single indian yet? Bah, I guess it doesn't matter. XD;

Welcome to Pokecommunity forums, Madabi. This place is pretty big, actually. There are all sorts of people here. Many may not even like pokemon itself but are still active members. You'll have tons of fun if you're a pokéfan. If not, its still fine. XD; There are a lot of places here which you'll get to know once you spend a little time. There's a roleplay section, writings, art gallery, graphics and photography, other chat, emulation, game development...and a lot of other places. Depending on your interests, you might have some really awesome time in any of these sections. But yeah, the rule of the thumb is that you follow the rules. No matter whichever section you chose to frequent/post in, you'll have to follow the rules. Of course, that's something which goes without saying..but it'll be nice if you read the rules. Will save you from a lot of messy stuff later, trust me.

Concluding this post, I'll just advise you that if you've got any doubts, don't hesist to ask me. Or you can ask any staff member. Pretty much everyone here is really friendly and you'll feel just at home. So, hope you have fun around the forums, Madabi. See you around~

Just for the record, I'm from India too. XD;

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
    Years
    Thanks for the tip Dezorio , I find lots of Sub forums , but idk what is according to my intrest , i guess i have to look them all out. And dont worry because i am not that kind of a guy who runs into troubles D: , Ilike the ppl of this forum aldready , will catcha later Dezerorio. :)

And its awesome that you are also from India ;)

<offtopic> : can i ask 1 thing , how to change that Beginning trainer stuff :o

Last edited:

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Hey. <3
    Your avatar kinda looks like Kai from Beyblade. =O
    IDK. XP

So welcome! Like said above, there's lots of things to do here. <3 Just up to you what you want to do. <3 The only thing I'd recommend is to meet new people. <3 Just try to VM or PM them; you can meet lots of different, interesting people. <3

Hm, you've already figured out the title shenanigans, you can just change it from your user CP. <3

But yeah! I hope you'll enjoy yourself, and have happy holidays. <3

Madabi

~Zap and Rap~
    Years
    Hello and yeah , it is Kai's avatar , just did a color Remix o.o xD

Hmm anyway , i aldready have met a lot of people here D: , Hope i'll get along in here , and thanks , and Since it isnt my first forum , i figured some stuffs from User CP , But thanks.

And also i have 1 more thing to say to PC users. YO!

Back