• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, All (:

katmanic

PokéManiac
Years
  • Greetings! I made this account a looong time ago, but later had my internet completely shut off for the entirety of the time! So here I am, internet and all (finally!).

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Greetings comrade~! Well, there are alot of people who forget their accounts every now and then! If fact....I don't even remember if I made an account here. x-x' Oh yeah; I can recall a time when my internet was shut down back in Grade 10 I believe? Most of the time, I use my library's computer to access the forums I go to. @-@;

...Yeah, I was that obsessed. XD;

But, nice of you to be here! Internet and all too! [finally... :3]

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I used to lose my internet every summer when I had to return home from college so I know what that's like...

Well, welcome back to PC and the internet! Hopefully you'll get reacquainted with PC soon because this really is a great site to be a part of! Friendly people, tons of discussions on all things Pokemon and quite a few things not Pokemon as well... what more could you want?

I hope to see you active around here now that you have the internet, and if you want to chat or be friends just let me know!

Back