• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All

Years
  • Hey all, it's -weeper.
    I've always been a huge Pokemon fan, although at times the 'addiction' to it has waned. However, with the coming release of Black/White, I am once again getting into Pokemon. It looks amazing, needless to say.
    Anyways, I look forward to spending some time at Pokecommunity. Hopefully I'll get to know a few of you. See you around.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Yup! I can't wait for the release of Pokemon B&W; only 4 more days over here! :3 I'm currently working non my HG walk-through, buuuut maybe I'll stop it just to play Pokemon White. :3 It looks amazing; I agree. <3 HOPEFULLY AOLE CAN BE MUCH EASIER WHEN I CHOOSE TEPIG. :<

You can take a look at the Black and White board if you want to discuss the upcoming games with other members. <3

Anyway, I look forward to your activity! And I too hope to get to know you!

Sully

advanced trainer
    Years
  • Welcome(:

PokeCommunity should hold up your addiction to Pokemon quite nicely(;

Make sure to read the rules and FAQ's!

Back