• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    Hello everyone my name is Czerka.

I registered here in 2011,unfortunately, i forgot my username and password( I even forgot my email password) so,here I am again, on a brand new account ^_^.

I live in England, and I am 13. I've played all the pokemon games(Never watched the anime,never been too bothered) from red and blue to black and white. My favouite game out the main game series would have to be Fire Red. I also enjoyed the PMD games, the first ones had such a great story line.I also enjoy just gaming in genreal,I'm a pc gamer.

Anyway,I think that's enough, I hope get to see you all around the forum soon.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    At least you're making a start here at the forums! Welcome aboard, Czerka. :D

:O You haven't watched the anime? I think you should. Maybe at least watch the classic Kanto series while you're at it. The first few seasons of Pokemon were the best yet. I like FireRed & LeafGreen as well, those game brought mucho nostalgia when I played them. :D

We have a small section here for PC gamers like you! Visit the Video Games section of the forums and you can meet up with a few gamers, and maybe play against each other in a variety of games, as well as in a variety of consoles! :)

I'll get to see ya sometime around as well! Be sure to read the rules & stuff, and I guess I shall see ya around? :)

Years
    Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahh well nice to see you that much interest in PC to have to restart. Ohh I have a few friends from England, I heard it was a nice place. Pokemon FR was a great game which added new things to the original while keeping the old classic feel to it. I'm a big gamer myself by being into xbox and PC gaming. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like your stay back, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Hello. It seems so funny that you forgot your email, how did you manage to do that? Anyways welcome back:)[/SIZE]

Back