• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!!

Kevan

Pokemon Team Analyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    Hello all,
    I have recently joined pokecommunity and so i thought i would say hello and tell you a little about myself.

I have played very pokemon game that has currently been released and have completed everyone, i have recently decided to start playing pokemon black again as i haven't played it in a while, i am very interested in setting up my own pokemon trade shop once i have finished catching a few pokemon on my list.

I hope to talk to some of you soon be just general chat about pokemon or trading pokemon.

Thank you for reading,
    Kevan

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I need to get back to my Pokemon playing spirit! But /me is missing a DS unfortunately! I'm glad to see that you are playing once again! <3

Lovely to see you here, Kevan and welcome aboard! I'm sure that you'll be able to meet new peeps, just like myself and Cirno (whom she is also posting her greeting right now as I'm typing this!). The PokeCommunity is a wonderful place to talk Pokemon...all day erry day, and even any interests you may have. It is a diverse community and you will find yourself talking to people about things besides Pokemon! We have a 5th generation section if you ever wanted to talk Black/White, and if you're interested in the newer games, we have a 6th gen section for speculation! Any speculation is all welcome. <3

Nice to meet you though! I know you will have loooooads of fun here. You can always drop a line if you ever want to talk/be friends/fangirl/etc! I'm always up for a chat. <3 You can also send Cirny any questions you may have, as she is staff!

See ya around!

Years
    Wheee, more people interested in trading! That is really wonderful. Owning a club or trade shop here is very rewarding and you'll get a lot of cool Pokemon for doing so. You should check out the Trade Corner for your trade-related needs; you can start up a shop if you have 20 or more different Pokemon to offer or, if you're looking for a small trade or two, stop by the quick trade thread. Lots of cool trades await you! :D Good luck catching the Pokemon you're looking for, by the way.

Black version was very fun but I'm personally especially addicted to White 2 and Black 2. Those were some pretty darn awesome sequels.. though I'm still stuck on the Pokemon World Tournament. Some of those gym leaders are tough! How far into the game are you? Since you've played so many of the games you'll have quite a lot to discuss here as we have boards dedicated to each generation.. they're all really popular. Whether you're into the first few generations or are a fan of the newer games, we have discussions for pretty much all of that here. When did you get into Pokemon, out of curiosity? I played every single main series game myself and have been into the series since 1998. But those poor spin-offs are awesome too and definitely deserve more love, do you play those? I'll try to slow down on the questions since I don't want to boggle you down though, ehe. Feel free to answer as much or as little as you like! :)

But anyways, have fun here and all that, all right? The staff work hard to ensure this place is super fun for you guys so if you have some questions or suggestions you shouldn't ever be scared to contact any one of us. The staff and members are always open for a good chat as well so there's that! Have a lovely, lovely time on PC, and welcome. <3

Kevan

Pokemon Team Analyst
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2013
    Thank you for the nice welcome messages, i also found that pokemon black 2/ white 2 was a good sequal even if the pokemon world championship is quite hard to beat at times.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hey there Kevan, welcome to PokeCommunity! I'm Apple Juice, but if you want you can call me Riley, which is my real name. I hope you enjoy yourself around here and post lots! <3

So you liked the 5th generation, then? Me too! I loved all the new features they added to the games, like double wild battles, shaking grass, rotation battles, continously moving Pokemon, and a ton more! As a matter of fact, my favorite pokemon comes from Unova - Mienshao! If you want to discuss the games with other members, I'd suggest checking out the Fifth Generation Gaming section. You can also talk about the sequels Black 2 and White 2, which I also loved. I agree that the champion was difficult to defeat though. I had to grind my team to 60 all around before putting up a fight, haha.

If you're interested in trading your pokemon with other members, there's a board specifically for that, the Trade Corner! There you can create a thread showcasing your pokemon and also browse other people's threads to see if they have one of interest to you. A helpful thread in that forum is the Quick Trade Thread, which gives you the opportunity to ask for a quick trading request such as for an item!

If you're still looking for somewhere fun to check out, the Chit Chat & Polls section is absolutely perfect! There, you can discuss anything from clothes to dentist appointments, as long as it follows the rules of course. It's a very popular section, and you're sure to make some great friends posting around there! I'd recommend it. :3

All in all, welcome to PC and enjoy yourself! If you need anything, feel free to contact any of the staff as they'd all be happy to help you.

Back