• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello all.

Years
  • Name is Jeff. Just thought I would post a hello thread. Picked up Y a few days again, so looking to make a few friends to trade, battle and ask advice. Hope to hear from some of you. Happy hunting.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hey there Jeff, nice to meet you!

For all your trading needs, you can head on over to the Trade Plaza! There are loads of people who have made trade shops, so you can check them out, or you can try the Quick Trade and the Competitive Quick Trade threads respectively, for good ol' quick trading. If you'd like some advice about pokemon battles, try out the Battle Center and there, you can ask about any questions battle related, as well as get some advice about your pokemon competitive team, and someone weill help you out. :3

If there's anything I can do for you, just message me and ask! And I hope to see you around sometime! Welcome to PC, and have a wonderful stay. <3

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Jeff! *~* This is definitely the place for you if you're playing Pokemon and looking for tips as well as trades/battles. We're quite the chatty community so finding a board to settle into and members to help you out certainly isn't hard at all.

Hope you enjoy your time here! Be sure to stick around and all that good stuff as we'd love to have you and any other new member. If you're lost you can ask a staff member such as myself or Aura up there.. though keep in mind everyone is happy to help and the like, of course. :)

See you around! Hope you learn lots 'n trade/battle lots. On that note, I probably should get back to playing X more since so many amazing Pokemon are being sent out through wonder trade right now. Exciting, exciting. Cheers, Jeff!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there, Jeff! Great to see you here. :) Both Aura and Sheep, who are moderators here, pretty much showed you where to go in terms of trading and battling, as well as asking for help or advice on your game. Both the Trade Corner and the Battle Center are great places to get you hooked up on trades with others or battles with your Y game. If you have a bunch of Pokemon to trade away, why not open up a shop? Maybe you have a team you want to test out or battle competitively? Try requesting a battle over there too.

Good luck on doing so, though! You will have a great time, in fact, there are other older members around here so you aren't the only one that's an old Pokemon fan :D See ya around and don't be scared to ask for help. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Hey there Jeff, welcome to PC! As the others have mentioned, there's plenty of sections and resources to check out for learning more about battling. There's also a great section to discuss Pokémon X&Y! How are you enjoying Y? Have you played much of the other games?

Hope you enjoy your time here, enjoy your time on the forums~

Back