• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello All!

Years
    Hi guys my name is Dave. I have loved pokemon ever since the original series began way back! Came across this forum accidentally really but glad to be here and hope to have fun!

Years
    Well you made an awesome discovery that's for sure. Welcome, Dave!

PC is a really awesome community for Pokemon fans, no matter how early they started getting into Pokemon. Loads have been fans since the Original 151 days, and they've witnessed so many changes over the years, notably the massive change to 3D in X and Y recently. Why not tell us more about yourself, like what your fave Pokemon is? Or what generation you like best?

Well, no matter where you decide to hang out I'm hoping you can stay active and make new friends. Make sure you read the rules or ask a staff member, and if you ever want to chat feel free to leave a visitor message. Have fun and see ya around!

- Hikamaru

Years
    Thanks, Hikamaru

Well I have quite a few but I do love Squirtle. I can't help but love the original series the best, although I have just began playing Pokemon Y but I am a little confused with it all I must say!

Back